11

________________________________________________________________________________

We end up on the bus at the ass crack of dawn, which, while I didn't particularly mind felt a bit stupid especially if these are supposed to be training exercises for teenagers. They won't be in their right mind if they're tired but here we are... I can hear everyone yawning already and we haven't even done anything yet. Hopefully they'll be alert later, because I have a feeling today will be very eventful. 

Speaking of, I meet up with Moth-sensei, we don't really talk he just shows me a controller with a red button and a white button. I can only assume the red button is the panic button, though I'm not entirely sure what the white button is for. I figure Aizawa does though so I don't ask any unnecessary questions. 

We load onto the bus and I sort of drown out the conversations. Mostly because it's loud and I'm not the biggest fan of loud places. Especially when everyone is being loud, as opposed to just one or two people. The bus ride is shorter than expected, and I realize it's because the training ground is on campus. 

When we get there, we meet up with Thirteen at the USJ and, low and behold, there's no sign of All Might. Y'know, our main defense should things go to shit. I overhear a conversation between Aizawa and Thirteen saying All Might is busy. Which, I assume means he poked his nose into business that didn't need him at all. 

Nevertheless, the "show goes on" and Thirteen begins laying out the rules and simulations that are going to be taking place. I'm, once again, tuning them out as I'm looking around the grounds, trying to find any sign of disturbance. I see Aizawa press the white button and then look at his watch, I realize, then, that the white button probably sends the confirmation message that we're alright. 

Just as he presses it, though, I feel multiple other auras enter my zetsu. I turn towards the center of the grounds while rushing towards Aizawa, seeing a black mist begin to cover the ground. Aizawa looks too and him and Thirteen start going into emergency mode, yelling at the kids to get back and telling them that this isn't fake or a drill. Then I start sensing the panic rising in the rest of the class as they start running towards the exit. Aizawa is already rushing down the stairs before I get the chance to talk to him and maybe create a strategy. So I figure he's trying to get me to run with the rest of the class. Which I wasn't going to do until I saw the black mist begin to form by the exit. I was going to run over there but then the mist took over the rest of the class, sending them all around the grounds. I watch some of my classmates fall from the sky and realize I won't be able to help any of them without abandoning Aizawa and Thirteen in the center.

I direct my attention back down at Aizawa and see that he's taken out quite a large group of villains. Thankfully, he seems to be holding his own against them. Then I look a bit further, trying to gauge just how many villains there are and see the same guy I had seen during the break in. He's standing next to the mist, who I just now figured out was a person, and some giant fish creature. Who has a very, very dull aura. Almost as if it's a person but not. It felt a bit like a chimera ant's aura. Just much more muted. 

The homeless man begins scratching at his neck, seemingly getting agitated at something. And then he started running towards Aizawa. I haven't really seen his quirk in use before and assume Aizawa can handle him until I see him grab Aizawa's elbow. It started to disintegrate, flaking off his skin as blood begins to seep out. 

Aizawa jumped back, thankfully, but not before the skin on his elbow was practically non-existent. 

I decided to join the fold, then, as, even though Aizawa could probably handle him, I'd rather not take any chances with the mist man or the fish guy. I take out a few more of the less dangerous villains on my way down, hiding my presence and sneaking up on them was pretty simple. So simple that I figure they're nothing more than cannon fotter. 

I hear the homeless guy begin to question where All Might is, because of course that's what they're here for, and he calls Aizawa a mini-boss and then calls his "Nomu" to get him. 

Just then, the fish guy jumps into action, inhumanely fast, and grabs Aizawa. I watch as Aizawa gets thrown to the side and the Nomu begins to chase after him. I see an opening, there, to sneak up on the homeless man. 

I run up to him and chop at his neck, but my arm goes through a black mist and I miss his neck. Instead, I watch my arm pop up infront of the homeless guy's face. Seeing him get shocked and then go to grab my arm. I rip it back through the portal and jump back and he grasps at nothing and turns around. 

Further behind him, I see the Nomu carry Aizawa's bloody body back to the field, his head is extremely bloody and I can only imagine how many stiches he's gonna need for the damage. 

I turn back to the homeless guy and start attacking, hoping to get to Aizawa's aid soon. I quickly gain the upperhand on him as I start cutting him with my nails. Not severely though, as he seems to have at least a bit of fighting experience and blocks them from being too fatal. Still though, he's slowing down, showing his lack of stamina. I can only imagine he'll get too tired to fight soon enough. Which will either cause him to call on his Nomu, getting him off of Aizawa, or call on the mist guy, which means I'll get sent somewhere with some more of my class, and I can make sure they're alive.

I watch as the homeless guy disappears from my sight. Looking down, I realize that he fell through a portal. He appears, winded, next to the mist guy and then yells out.

"Nomu!"