18

When me and Izuku got to his house after school (the dorms are starting next week) I was immediately showered with questions from Inko, all of which I answered and she cast worried looks my way for the rest of the time. When Izuku pulled me off towards his room I knew he was going to ask me the questions he didn't ask before. 

"Did anyone see you using nen?" 

I shake my head, "No, I only used the basic techniques of nen so they wouldn't be able to see it unless they had nen themselves." 

I see him nod and look at me again, "What were you fighting? I don't think I've ever seen you as beat up as you were before..."

I sigh and shrug, "It was weird, the blue-haired guy called it a 'Nomu', but it didn't have an aura. It was almost like it wasn't alive." I decided to forgo telling him about chimera ants for now, even though they kind of fit the description. As far as i'm aware, all of the Chimera Ants aura is from the people they ate rather than their own nodes, but I'm not completely sure on that so better to be safe than sorry.

I see Izuku nod again, "God, I have so many questions but I should probably organize my brain before I ask anything else." 

I nod this time and tell him I'll talk to him tomorrow, hopefully, that will give me time to do some research of my own. I want to know more about these 'nomus'.

_____

I snuck out of the house and I'm making my way towards USJ, hoping that maybe there will be something that was left behind. It's unlikely but it's gonna be my starting point nonetheless. 

When I got there, I could see loads of police tape. Which was a bit odd to me, not because it's abnormal, but because the USJ is in U.A, you'd figure you wouldn't really have to ward people off from it. 

Either way, I duck under the police tape and make my way toward the control tower, if the police here are any good then the tapes from the security cameras would be pulled already, but honestly, after living in this world for a couple of years, I don't think I'm going to take any chances.

....Of course they didn't take the security tapes. The police officers in this world are so reliant on heroes that they forget to do their actual job. Whatever, works for me I guess. 

As I watch through the tapes, I pay attention to the nomu. I wonder who made it, because at this point, I'm pretty much entirely convinced that the nomu is something manufactured. Though, I haven't established what they're made of yet. 

What I do know, though, is his brain felt like a normal human brain. Not something fake. Which is both enlightening and creepy. It reminds me a bit of Illumi's mind control pins, except these things are completely thoughtless. 

I start searching through the tapes while observing the other people too. The mist guy is strong, though he seems to be protecting the blue-haired guy more often than not. Which means he's likely employed for that reason. 

The other villains seem like they were employed just to distract the hero students while the main guys tried to kill All Might. Such a shame the big oaf wasn't here. 

I can also tell that they didn't do much research on the 1-A students because, come on, sending the girl with the frog quirk to the water seems like an oversight that would have been extremely easy to avoid. 

Either way, there's not much else I can get from the tapes so I decide to leave, now that I know more about the nomu, though, I can kill them without any remorse. Not that I had any in the first place but, you know, semantics.

___

The weekend goes by without any problems, and then me and Izuku are saying our goodbyes to a teary Midoriya Inko while we get ready to move into our dorms. When we get there, we're directed to the dorms and told to put our stuff down and then get to class. 

When we get there, I'm immediately sent off to Nezu's office because the rat seems to have an obsession with me. Who can blame him though, I'm amazing. Anyways, when I get there, I walk in and see not only Nezu but who I'm assuming is the detective that I was meant to meet. 

"Ah Mr. Killua, this is Detective Tsukauchi, we wanted to talk about your involvement in the takedown of the Nomu, as well as some other things you may have noticed considering you were a strong advocate for not having the trip in the first place."  

I nod, not taking my eyes off the unfamiliar detective. "What do you want to know?" 

I hear Nezu clear his throat, okay, so he's going to be the main questioner, I guess Tsukauchi is just here for information. 

"Just a moment, there are some other people in the meeting room who will also be discussing the new threat with us. I just wanted to introduce you to Tsukauchi first since I know he might be the least annoying in that room." He said that with the biggest smile on his face and I feel inclined to trust him, especially if these people are the same people from last time. 

I sigh, "Alright. Let's get this show on the road then. Is it the same people from last time?" 

I see Nezu nod, "A few of them, though there will also be some pro-heroes there. They need the information too, of course." 

I nod and we all walk out of Nezu's office, Nezu on Tsukauchi's shoulder, as we make our way toward the meeting room. Which is starting to be my least favorite place in this school.