21

"So...so what? Everything from my universe is just going to suddenly appear here?" 

My voice is worried because god knows that if everything and everyone is coming to this universe, there's a high chance that his family will find him and Alluka. 

"Please do stay calm. There may be a way to fix this yet. You did say that your sister could grant wishes, right?" 

I stutter a bit, but then take a deep breath and nod. "Yeah...but what if she doesn't want to? If she ended up alone in another world when she did it last, then there's a chance she may just outright refuse."

Nezu sighs, "It may be our best bet, I have to ask, have you been to visit her yet?" 

I shake my head, "No, I'm a bit worried. What if she thinks I abandoned her?" 

My voice is quiet, the fear of Alluka being mad at me has been replaying in my head since I found out about her situation. 

"I understand your concern, but I'm sure if you explain your situation, your sister won't be mad at you. The way you explained it before, it sounded like you two were pretty close." 

I take in a deep breath. Realistically, I know he's probably right. Alluka wasn't even mad at me for running away in our old world. But then again, that was only for a couple of years. She's been here for 55+ without any sign of me.

"Your sister is our best bet at avoiding a catastrophe right now, Killua. I hope you consider this when deciding whether or not to act on it." 

I nod, my brain being filled with countless thoughts all at once. While thoughts run through my mind, a question comes to the forefront. 

"You said that this has been happening for years right? And that people are coming to try and balance the world?" 

I see Nezu nod. 

"Is it possible if you could check for some other people for me?" Before Nezu even answers I grab a piece of paper and a pen to start writing down different names for him to look into. 

Gon Freecss

Kurapika 

Leorio Paradinight

Biscuit Kreuger

Issac Netero 

Kalluto Zoldyck

I sigh before adding a couple of other names to the list. Might as well.

Hisoka Morrow

Chrollo Lucifer

Illumi Zoldyck 

Silva Zoldyck

Milluki Zoldyck

Zeno Zolldyck

Kikyo Zoldyck

I think for a couple more seconds before deciding that that's enough for now. Nezu grabs the paper as I hand it to him and scans over the page before turning towards his computer and opening a shit ton of tabs. 

"I'll see what I can do, feel free to get yourself some tea. You might as well stay here considering the time." 

I nodded, it was almost the end of the school day. I decided against the tea and decided to instead try and brainstorm what I would say to Alluka if I met with her. There's not really an easy way to explain it or a simple way to put it, the situation. So I would have to trust that she's not lost any trust in me. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Nezu marking up the sheet of paper, I wonder what he's doing, but I figure he's going to tell me anyway. As such, there's no real reason to rush. 

___

Around 15 minutes pass before Nezu clears his throat. 

"Okay, so I'll go through the ones who I didn't find anything on first. Now, this doesn't mean they aren't here, this just means there's nothing immediate about them in any files and such."

I nod and turn back towards him, bracing myself. 

"Those who there wasn't anything on are, Kurapika, Leorio, Biscuit, Netero, and all of the Zoldycks." 

I nod, taking in the information. 

"Those who I do have information on, I obviously can't for sure say they are the ones you're referencing. As such, there are a couple of mentions of Gon Freeccs, Hisoka Morrow, and Chrollo Lucifer. All of these are from a couple of days ago, which would align with the time you killed the Nomu." 

I nod again, realizing now that two of the people in my old universe who were responsible for so much of the challenges me and Gon went through may be here, in this universe. And Gon. Gon could be here. 

"Thank you." 

That's all I really can say right now. I would like to ask at least some of the thousands of questions running through my head right now but my mouth can't seem to articulate them. I see Nezu nod before he gets up from his chair, now my thoughts are completely focused on the new information. 

My head starts to hurt with all of the thinking before I feel a tap on my head. I jump up and see Nezu standing on his desk with a glass in his hand.

"Have some tea, I know this is probably really stressful." 

I thank him and take a sip of the tea. It turned out to be exactly what I need to calm down. The warmth of the drink shocked me back to reality and cleared the fog from my brain. 

I let out a deep sigh as I calm myself down and get my priorities straight.

"I can try to talk with Alluka this weekend. Then I'll look more into the others." 

I didn't really mean to say the last part out loud, but it didn't really matter either way. It helped to set them firm in my mind. No getting out of doing it if I told someone that I would. 

I take another sip of the tea and close my eyes, breathing in and out until I could be sure that I was completely calm. 

"Thank you Killua, I hope your visit proves to be fruitful." 

I nod, "Yeah, me too."