Chapter 5

Tw: Strong language and heavy scenes.

One Kiss is All It Takes

Futile and purposeless.

Two words Aga uses to exactly explain his current life. What's the point of living if you're not doing it for anyone? That you'd realize - 'why am I still tiring myself when its only me who I need to provide for?'

You'll wake up and think of nothing, your mind is blank like a clean sheet of paper, untouched.

He has been very unproductive and mummed these past few days. Nowhere to be discern. Avoiding contact with every person he'll meet.

" - another tequila, please!" 11th shot of tequila and you can't perceive he's near surrendering.

The night is getting deeper and he's not yet finish with the 'all by myself' pace of chugging the strong alcoholic drink until he can't stand up anymore and can't signify hallucinations from real life.

"Tangina! Ganito pala kasakit maloko?" The latter asked himself in a pained tone. He's mentally enlisting what bad things he had done when he was younger that it exacted like this.

On the other hand, Lea is all by herself on the sala, doing what she usually does. Laying down and unutturably staring at the wall. Her mother was already sleeping due to the fact that she hasn't been feeling well since yesterday.

She was nearly asleep with the ghostly sound of nothing when the doorbell rang, arousing up all the electricity to flow on Lea's body. She stood up, apprehensive.

Aga can easily go in and out the house, sometimes, they don't even notice his presence and will just be surprised of seeing him walking around.

The large door made a minimal sound when she opened it and checked who the person was. There revealed a familiar looking face.

"M-ms Charlene." A stuttering Lea said. I mean, who wouldn't be? Charlene is not wearing her classic model look. She looked so messed up that even from afar away, she can smell the alcohol Charlene drank.

"Aga! Aga babe! Please let's talk! Babe please!" Lea jolted to stop her from the sudden burst but don't know how to act with the first lady of the house.

"Ms. Charlene, shhh, wag po kayo maingay, tulog po si Nanay." She calmly uttered, pressing her index over her lips.

"Aga? babe! Where are you? Please let me explain! Please!" The woman was just unstoppable and Lea couldn't do anything but let out a heavy sigh.

"Please po, wag po kayo maingay, wala po si Aga diyan." She don't know how many times does she need to exert that Aga wasn't home.

Presumably, it was the drink that was guzzled that's making Charlene do this. But also, she has been bothered when Aga hasn't contacted her for the past few days of him "officially" setting barriers between them.

"Lea anak? Ano nangyayari?" There comes what Lea is repudiating to happen.

"Ahii! Si Ms. Charlene kasi po nanay, Ms. Charlene wala nga po si Sir Aga ih!" Charlene looked at Lea with eyes ferocious and vile in anger.

"No he's here! You're just hidding him from me!" She pushed Lea sideways, attempting to blast her way upstairs.

"Ikaw iha, wala kang karapatang sigawan ang anak ko, pinalagpas ko ang iba mong ginawa sakanya pero ito hindi, bakit ka ba nagwawala dito?" She have reached her burning point. Ligaya has been very considerate since Charlene is still Aga's girlfriend and she respects him as her boss that she's just letting her pass though she keeps doing things on Lea.