Chapter 40

Trigger Warning: Mention of Weapons and Blood.

Unmasked

"I said no one should take her blindfold off." The voice was as stern as a bull running for the red flag. It wasn't what Lea was expecting, but she's certain that she had met this person.

"Hello there, iha." She wiped off the dried blood on the side of Lea's lips with a warm smile; something that hides immense anger.

"Didn't expect it was me, right? Well, no one would also ever." Lea's eyes was firing in range. If she's going to die, then she'll die fighting. She'll leave this world letting the woman know that she loathes her.

Lea's friendly aura became antagonist. The woman knew from that point that she's different from the day she first met her. The bubbly, soft and caring Lea had scurried and was changed by this... audacious one.

"Look at your face, I adored you when I met you. I really did. Not until-well, I realize, you don't deserve what you had. So I must take your life before you live a more wondrous one." Her voice was menacingly evil; it was similar to movies.

"Where's your great husband now? I bet he already forgot about you. Well, he deserves someone better. Someone who compliments his lifestyle." Lea tenaciously gritted her teeth, moving her head once more to dodge the old woman's touch.

"Don't be a fucking bitch! Your life is in the palm of my hands. In a snap, I can take it." Instead of showing any hint of intimidation, Lea provoked her enemy's temper with a ridiculous smile.

A game can't be played with only one person, if she wants her to be the normal-childish Lea, then she'd rather wait for Zebras to loose their stripe, because Lea was kidnapped to play.

Manipulation? Oh on. It'll be fair and square.

"Cry now. Beg me." Lea bowed, kneeled one knee.

"Do it, I might change my mind and rather end your suffering now." The grin one the woman's face stretch longer, she was not only having fun, she's going berserk.

Not until... Lea lifted her head with a taunting smile.

"Asa ka. Mama mo blue." A point for her. She did not raise a brat like Bingbing to not learn a thing or two from her.

"Fuck you!" She stuck her tongue out as she received a slap. That did not hurt at all.

"Ayy! Sorry! Ang tanda mo na kasi." Lea laughed as she kicked the woman's knee, almost bending it backwards. She's gaining energy from this.

3 guns were then immediately pointed to her. She looked straight to their eyes, one by one, impassively, as if saying that they should do it. But ones they've met Lea's pugnacious stare, they felt jelly.

They'd abide those eyes 'till their last breath.

She was more than what they thought she is. She was not just a childish-woman. The person they took had interchanged to this gnarly person. Who's in the mood to fight rock with a rock.

"I'll come back, and once I do, know that it's the end of your time." Lea nodded with a smile. "Bye Ma'am Izabella, bilisan mo po ah?!"

"Ano na, Aga? Are you even doing anything?" Lola Amelia's voice raised, talking to his grandson in the living room.

"Lola, yes!" He constricted his voice, throwing his hands up in the air.

"Yes? but it's been too long! You don't even seem worried!" She should have not concluded it like that. He might seem composes outside, but it's easy to conceal his concerns-No, he was more than concern, he was depressed.