Chapter 25

Scolded

Lea was washing the dishes that they've used as they shared the meal earlier. Nearly done scrubbing it with soap when she felt pair of hands encircling her waist, caressing her bump.

"I'm home wifey, how are you and our baby?" Aga sweetly whispered to her ear and kissed her lobe, making Lea giggle feeling the tickles it brought her.

"Aga, naghuhugas ako." She said as if opposing the like of flirting with him.

"I just want some cuddles with my wife, and didn't I just told you that I'll be the one cleaning that, mapapagod ka pa, pasaway mo talaga." Aga pinched her cheeks making Lea's nose scrunch. Besides from him ruffling her hair, one of the many things Aga does to her that she hates the most is his him pinching her nose or cheeks. Not only because it hurts, but because it leaves a red mark wherever he does it.

"Wag 'yung cheeks ko! Naguhugas lang naman, tsaka kauntj lang 'toh, oh ayan tapos na." She placed the last washed dish on the rack and faced Aga. He moved his head making his nose wiggle over Lea and then gave her a peck on the lips.

"Ay! Nagnanakaw ng kiss!" She whined but Aga kissed her again.

"Ang lambot po kasi ng labi niyo Mrs. ko." Aga sweetly answered and moved closer, they were inches away when squeals surrounded the house.

"Ahhh! Kuya! Ate! Huwag naman dito sa kusina!" Lito covered his eyes and turned his back. His sister did the same, shaking her head.

"Ito kasi! Sorry, 'pede na kayong tumingin." She pushed him and moved further from him. He unbelievably stared at Lea not knowing if he should get offended or laugh. Didn't she just also liked it?

"Sure kayo ha?" They slowly faced the two adults, taking their hands off their eyes.

"Bakit ba? May sasabihin ba kayo?" They moved their heads up and down, looking at each other, talking telepathically.

"Ihahatid niyo po ba kami bukas?" Lito asked in anticipation. Tommorow's their first day at school. Both are more than optimistic to now have the prerogative to study. Not only that, but they won't have to walk for an hour to reach it, if ever the couple sends them.

"Yes. We will tomorrow. Siguro hindi araw-araw, lalo na kapag lumabas na itong makulit na ito, but mag-kakaroon naman kayo ng sundo. I'll get a personal driver since it might also be needed in the future. Pero habang tayo pa lang namang apat at wala pa ako ulit sa trabaho, we will send and fetch both of you to and from school." He explained how their schedules would work for the mean time. They smiled in glee, ebullience showing through the glow on their face.

"Ahhh! Thank you talaga sa'inyong dalawa! Mahal namin kayo!" The kids run to them and pulled them in an embrace. Lea placed her hands on their back and rubbed it, while Aga's posture was cemented and his feet were glued to the floor.

They weren't his own kids nor even a relative but it felt so good receiving an 'I love you' from them.

A month ago, they were strangers. He didn't know who they were as a person of their own. Now, he don't know if he could even give them back to their parents. He wouldn't want them to live their old lives again, same as Lea: it was appalling! The toxicity of their surroundings, disgusting way of thinking and being a prostitute of their own parents. These kids deserve so much better. And if he can give it to them? then he will continue to do it so.

"Mahal 'din namin kayo."

"Sigurado ka ba dito, ate?" The boy hesitatingly asked. "Oo, nakita ko naman kung paano nila gamitin ito. Tsaka madali lang naman, para 'din maaga tayong makaalis mamaya."