Chapter 14

Blue Mom

2:30 AM. Not the best time to crave for a certain food but Lea woke up from a dream where Aga took her to this restaurant. And now, she's wanting to eat what they had.

The table was in feast, but the place was closed, only them and 3 staffs were inside. It's as if it was really rented for them alone.

She's near crying, still stuck with two decisions. Easy to pick, but hard to do. To wake Aga up or just sleep this temptation and handle with it tomorrow.

Eventually, she made her mind and chose: to wake the sleeping latter up. If she doesn't, she will die. (It's a hyperbole, of course.)

"Hoy? Gumising ikaw, Aga." She didn't know how to really say it, turned out hilarious with the unexpected informal calling, 'hoy'.

"Aga! Pst! Pst! Gising kaaaa," She sing-song, saying those in a melodic way.

"Ay! Ayaw mo gumising ha," She outstretched a mischievous smile and laid half of her body on his tummy, sideways. She moved her head and sang in a loud but minimal tone "Watchu ganna do with that big pat bap, wiggu wiggu wiggu!" And followed it with "and I! Will always love you, hu! hu! huu! Will always labyuuu! Mama mo blue!"

Aga jolted in horror. It's as if he is fortuitously bringing those meme sounds he usually hears when Lea scrolls through the 'for you page' of TikTok when she borrows his phone.

He looked around: traumatized, and saw his alaga grinning on him. Intercepting her laugh and swallowing it.

"What do you want now?" He's like living with a toddler who secretively ate a bar of chocolate before she goes to sleep and now is hyper and active.

"Nagugutom ako." Her lips pursued together, licking her lips in grumbled agony of hungerness.

"Hungry? At - what time is it? 2:15 in the morning? Really?" He refused to believe he's well awoken and alive. A person could get hungry at this hour if they're doing something such as school works or office works, or of they really just chose to stay up this late. But waking up in the middle of the night and randomly realizing you need to eat when you just ate before you sleep, that's far-fetching.

"Mhmm, sorry ikaw pero ginising ako ni baby, gutom daw siya. Nanaginip kami eh, kaya tayo ka na! Tayo na Agaaa!" She added a melody again and punched Aga's belly.

"Okay fine, I'm already awake and I don't have a choice." She triumphantly grinned and was about to stand up when Aga paused her move. "Hep! Hep! What are you doing? Sit down, let me carry you to your wheelchair."

If waking someone up in the middle of their slumber to ask for food is outrageous, then this is beyond-imagination. Just a few steps, that won't harm her.

"Dalhin mo na lang dito, ayaw kong magpabuhat ngayon!" She precluded and sat still. He sighed and pushed it in front of her. Lea immediately sat on it before Aga can give her the support, again.

"Should I cook something? What were you thinking to have?"

"Hindi. Kailangan natin bumili." He croaked a boxy, forced smile and prayed that this finishes sooner.

He was lucky that they're going through this kind of severe cravings when he can stay in his bed the whole day and wake up anytime.

"Blunt it out,"

"Yung parang baboy siya na may malambot sa gilid na may brown sa taas, parang gravy ng Jollibee at white yung loob, hindi ko alam tawag doon. Tapos meron din siyang parang yellow na may cheese sa maliit na lalagyan tapos spaghetti! Pero alam mo Aga?" He hummed as a response.