Chapter 18

This chapter is purely just for the story itself. If you're sensitive about your religion, belief's and etc. I totally understand. Just a reminder, I never wanted to blaspheme anyones notion. You can also freely skip parts that you don't like nor comfortable with. That's it and happy reading!

Tied by Words

Bells were ringing gleefully, white doves are up in the clouds with their wings spread high celebrating the day of couples who decided to tie a knot and be prudent partners for the rest of their lives.

In a small room was Lea with hands sweating and nervous perpetuation. Her face was slowly being vented with makeup in a silk robe covering her full body with only underwear on.

"You can go and change into your gown na po." Said by the makeup artist as soon as she finished her look.

At 2 in the afternoon. Invited guests started compelling at the venue. There weren't much people pilled in the list since it was a private wedding. Predominantly are their friends, lola Amelia's chosen comprises and those who would really make both of the soon-to-be-spouses wedding memorable.

The vanity mirror welcomed a new looking Lea. She wasn't used on seeing herself this-dressed up. She felt beautiful, yes. Every bride should comply as if they're the prettiest woman in their wedding. But it doesn't really felt like it was a special day.

Perhaps it was because no one really made it felt extruding and crucial or because there was someone missing. A significant woman who impacted uncountable semblance in her life.

Her nanay.

She never imagined walking down the aisle in real life although she did adore brides she sees whether on the television: visually, figuratively or physically.

Nevertheless, even though it wasn't really on her bucket list to get married, she still would want either of her parents to walk her down in the middle of the church to her groom who's waiting for her at the end.

And as it make sense, her father would definitely not show up. He hasn't been there in any aspect of her life so how could he appear suddenly on the day of her wedding?

"We'll wait for you there, Lea. Chin up and smile. Be confident." Dawn reminded her and waved a wee' goodbye.

Harrowing intensifies in competent predicament as commotion evolves inside her mind. Lea was lead to her spot, the vail floated over her and eventually covered her face, the trail of the gown was rigged onto her back, looking as if it was a white water flowing from her body.

"This way ma'am. The same thing will happen with what we've practiced. The music starts, curtains are pulled up, wait for 5 seconds before you walk with ma'am Dawn and ma'am Vice." It was obviously obnoxious and highly unexciting. The anticipation wasn't there. Circumferences like a movie being filmed, memorizing the "scripts" and trying to perfect everything for that day.

The instrumental commenced in an elegant: soulful strum of the harp. There was a small orchestra at the side interpreting the obsequious melody of the chosen song.

Heads were turned upon hearing the minimal sliced of the curtains spreading to reveal the bride. They were in awe to sight Lea standing exquisitely in her flowy-white gown. With pride; showing her bump.

Almost a fourth way through, Lea did a mid-pause when Dawn and Vice beheld their arms for her and snaked it with the space in the middle of her curved arms.

Insensible; toxins that were molded by Aga's body started to fall from his eyes in unexpected jubilation. She wasn't his inferable-earnest bride, but she does make a beautiful and special one.