Chapter 10

Cravings

"Ahhh! Goodmorning!" Lea's voice echoed through the whole room, her hands stretched in the air with her hair untidy all over her face, covering half of it, yawning while peeking outside the closed curtains.

"Hmm? Lei? What's wrong?" Aga asked and slightly opened his eyes.

"Huh? Wala naman, nagising lang ako, good morning sayo Aga!" Lea said and stood up from her seat. Holding her waist and wiggling her body, as if she's dancing. Stretching her muscles then flexing her biceps.

"Goodmorning baby," Lea sweetly whispered and touched her tummy using her index finger, wiggling it over.

"You go and wash your face then brush your teeth, I'll be cleaning the room before cooking our breakfast." Aga told Lea and she did what he commanded her.

"Mabango na hininga ko, ha-ha! " Lea announced as she breath on her cupped-like hand.

"Let's go downstairs, I don't have any work today but I need to be in my office." Aga said holding the door for Lea. She smiled at him before going outside of the room with some dance steps from tiktok.

"Wah! Its me and my jowa! Wah! Uuwi na siya uuwi na siya wah! Maghahanap ng iba maghahanap ng iba, wah!" Aga chuckled with the lyrics of what Lea was singing. She's matching it with some 'whoa-ing' and some pointing and wiggling.

"What kind of song is that? Funny." Aga asked and chuckled.

"Ewan ko, basta eh nag-gaganito siya oh, wah!" Lea said and hit the woah once more. Aga laughed again with her as he shook his head multiple times.

"Aga? Gawin mo nga 'yun!" She said as she faced Aga, trying to pursue him to also do the certain dance move.

"Oh, no." He firmly shook his hand, waving it. "Bilis na! Ito naman!" She followed and took his hand.

"Dali na, Aga! Bahala ka, malulungkot si baby." The privilege of carrying his child was used as Lea gave him the look. The man couldn't do anything but ask her to teach him to it as they walked down the stairs.

"Ganito lang oh, taas mo kamay mo tapos baba, woah!" She showed him, Aga followed her instructions and after few tries, finally (barely) did it.

"Happy now?" Lea clapped her hands, nodding her head.

"I'll go cook na. Take a seat."

Lea went to the nearest stool and watched Aga manipulate the kitchen, gracefully grabbing the ingredients. Her eyes couldn't keep up with how graceful he cooks their food.

Minutes later, the food was served. Lea was disappointed with what she saw, it doesn't look awful. She saw him making it in front of her but it smelled bad for her.

Lea covered her nose. "Why?" His question was caring, he didn't seem offended with the action she just did.

"Aga? Kasi ano eh - sorry ah? Mabaho kasi eh. Tsaka ayaw ko niyan, gusto ko ng kape tapos pandesal tapos buko." Lea said looking kinda' shy at Aga.

"Kape? You can't drink coffee, but you can drink milk, I don't also know where to find buko at 8 in the morning. The supermarket is 20 minutes away"

"Ayaw ko talaga niyan Aga, ikaw na lang kumain, mamaya na ako, sa taas na lang ako ah?" Lea replied with a hint of sadness and went upstairs in a snap making Aga feel bad, guilty rather. Aga can just slap his own forehead. He needs to deal with her hormones and mood swings.

With an empty belly and morning face, Aga triked his way to the market to buy Lea's buko. For the coffee he can't do anything to it, she can sip but she can't drink a whole cup of it.