Part 3: Cute Fights

Jane kept ignoring him for the whole time which was surprising and irritating for him. Now students were called to playground for Games period.

She was feeling better but still she just wants to end this last period and run to home.

PT Teacher: "Okay so today we got a new stock of Volleyballs so lets do match between girls VS boys."

Vance: "Is that even a logic?" He whisper to his friends with disgusted face and they giggled.

Everyone cheered except Jane, she cursed underneath her breath because she knows girls are not going to play seriously.

They always stand in back and Only Jane and Anne kept hitting the ball against the rival team.

PT teacher: "So, caption of Boys is Parker and Caption of Girls is Jane. Come in front!"

Jane: "Screw my life" 

She slap her head and Anne and Halsey pat her shoulder giggling.

Parker: "If you lose then you have to tell me why you left yesterday."

He whisper to Jane while smirking and shaking hands.

Jane: "Why you wanted to know so desperately jerk?"

Parker: "Because it hurts my pride for helping you but didn't getting a thanks."

Jane: "YOU--" she got cut off by whistle.

Parker snatch the ball which brush his fingers to her exposed hands since today she forget to bring her full sleeves black inner.

His touch again send shivers to her spine and distract her from game. 

Suddenly Anne shout from behind to bring Jane back to earth. They started the match.

Jane: "What the hell is happening to me?!" she mumble to herself.

Parker's team keep taking points and here girls just back away whenever the ball reach them. Some were hitting too but they all went outside or foal. 

Anne was an athlete so she take some points with Jane and Halsey. But in the end they loose as always whenever Girls VS boys match happens.

Jane: "How many times... I said to sir to not team... us at genders. We should report him.... for gender differentiating." 

She complain while falling on ground panting with Halsey.

Halsey: "Never... mind.... bell is gonna ring... lets go."

Jane tried to got up but fall due to sudden cramp rush in her, she hide it and tried again with low groans while Parker noticed her. Everyone got inside to get their bags and left.

Jane came in after sometimes to avoid crowd so the corridor was already empty. She sigh and limp slightly to her locker.

As she was done, a strong arm hold her shoulder and slam her back on the locker trapping her between both the arms. She groan and look up to met with dark orbs.

Jane: "P-Parker..." She was startled because of the closeness of their faces.

Parker: "You lost now tell me.." his voice was cold and husky and eyes staring deep in her soul.

Jane: "H-Hey.. back off" her heart race like crazy.

Parker: "No... first answer" he said with raspy voice.

He lean more making her skip a heartbeat and his breath brush her face sending shiver in her body.

She hate to admit it but she was getting nervous by his touch.