Part 21: Leave her

Halsey: "S-She is suffering from PTSD form last 8 years.....

Her words hit him like truck. His body and mind went numb.

Parker: "W-What?"

He heard something so unexpected. She looks all fine and healthy then how could she be...?

Parker: "H-How?"

Vance: "It all started on our graduation eve...."

Halsey and Vance told him everything happened in hospital 8 years ago that eve and her past.

Halsey: "That incident affected her already fragile brain and that day her anxiety attacks turned into disorder. Jane got diagnosed with PTSD which results as patient got major anxiety attacks or loose mind when their key memories triggered."

She sigh showing her medical records to him.

Parker: "When me and Vance w-ere at airport called Denial was s-she....?"

Halsey: "Yes. She was admitted in hospital that time because she couldn't handle your act which remind of her harsh past. After admitting, her quick and strange behavior changes were observed by doctors that lead them to announce her as a mental patient. She was grounded and treated for a year."

Halsey: "Once she learnt to control her disorder and anxiety she was freed but then because of your blames and charges she had hard time to get back on her feet..."

----

Jane had hard time to chase her career back as told earlier. After getting a lot disappointments she went away to London to start new life and became designer with her hard work and treatment going in parallel.

Only her family and Halsey knew she still see doctor every month even in London as well.

When Jane returned back to Washington Halsey knew about her condition as one of her psychiatrist friend was treating her, that's why she also transferred back.

----

His heart shatter when he learn that his selfish act leave a lifetime nightmare in her life.

He just broke the already cracked glass again and again.

As well as when all these years she was slowly curing, today again he triggers her disorder and put her life in danger.

Parker: "I-I didn't knew th-at time... I didn't mean those word as well! I was not in right state and regretted it too later."

his tears steam down and bury his face in his palm. 

He was frustrated and stress by himself. He wanted to shout loudly and beat himself.

Halsey: "Your regret... won't change anything Parker. You have to leave..."

 her statement lift his shivering head to face them. His eyes darken.

Parker: "No... never I won't leave her in this state." he got cut off by Halsey.

Halsey: "You are the one brought her in this pit!!"

her words was too harsh for him but they were true.

Vance: "S-She is right, you need to leave her forever."

Parker turn to Vance in disbelief.

Parker: "How can you say that so easily when you know everything that I--"

Halsey: "Love her?" she scoff "Stop with you pity bullshit."