Part 11: Alone

Everyone attention went to the owner of this voice.

Halsey: "Josh? Why are you here?"

Anne: "I called him and told everything happened in party because he know about Jane's further condition, he was with her after I left city so he knows rest... Josh tell me what happened with her t-that she become c-complete o-opposite?"

Jose: "As you said she locked herself for 10 months but in this time she rearrange herself, I guess.

She thought herself as bad luck and try to harm herself.

Mr. Martin saved her many times and finally she stopped doing it,... after 2 months of that I remember the day she finally opened the door by herself....

those looks in her eyes weren't of our sweet Jane anymore like she killed her...

they were like of some lioness, scary and cold.

She was turned into the dark side of her soul.

She completely denied to go school and insist to learn martial arts.

No one knew why but soon I understand she want to change. She started to believe being all good and sweet make you weak.

She wanted to be strong. She wanted to built a new herself. You know...

'the people who heal their depression by themselves became the most dangerous creatures.'

They started believing that no-one will be by their side. They had to fight by themselves' so they deny every help and create walls around themselves.

They become hidden demon who just want to protect themselves and for that they can go to any extinct. 

So did she....

She trained extremely hard and do home tuitions.

After 1 and half year she came back to school but that time her aura was dark and cold. She become bold and beautiful.

Those girls again try to bully her but she.... *sigh*

Its was my first time seeing her fighting so vigorously with 4 girls alone. In a second she turn into a beast beating without any mercy.

I and a teacher had to stop her and let go of those girls who were bleeding and nearly passout.

Whole school witness it and became scared of her.

She also proved her innocence but gradually became more colder and lost her smile.

We were good but at some point I also started to afraid for her to see her fighting aggressively with different people every next day. She wasn't someone I knew anymore.

She became sensitive on small things and a little spark enough to burn her up and nearly kill that person.

She barely talk to anyone in school and always wear poker face like she is a dead zombie.

I miss old Jane sis so much and so was her family. They were extremely worried about her.

She developed trust issue with everyone and sort of haphephobia.

They look for a psychiatrist which help her to get over her grandmother's death and her bullying past...

She got therapies which were really hard on her. In her oral and Hypnotherapy, she use to cry and cry the whole time as the psychiatrist help her to take out her emotions she pressed from her bullied years.