Part 23: Those three Gems

Parker's P.O.V.

Parker: "J-Jane..."

She squeeze herself behind the door which clench my heart. A tear escaped my orbs.

I have to control.... No I can't get near her.

Even my heart is heavy to let you go but yet I will try my best to give you space which you deserve in this world. You deserve to be happy.

I flash a shaky smile at her and look down.

I can't face her, I remember the horrible things I did to her. I don't deserve you and my life showed me that.

I turn and walk out of that floor with quick steps. I sat on a bench and cry.

Again.... Again I m crying and my tears are back when I saw her.

Jane's P.O.V

Halsey referred me in this hospital for better treatment, also she give her duty here as well.

I was coming back from washroom when I saw a familiar figure.

As I went closer I saw..... him. Parker

I felt a sudden shiver as his name echoed in my mind.

I pat my chest to relax and look towards him once more that's when I noticed his appearance.

He was panting heavily and his body was shivering. Why?

All his hairs he use to style with gel everyday, was a mess. His tie was loosen and cloths were dirty like he didn't showered for two days.

His face was full of tiredness and dried tears.

What happen to him and why he is here? He didn't came to find me right?..

As I move closer hiding myself behind a door I listen what the doctor said to him.

I was shocked and sad for him. I saw him being all depressed sitting on the bench.

How much I want to hug him and pat his back and say 'Everything will be alright' but I m scared to face him...

He lift his head and suddenly my eyes locks with him.

His eyes were red like they didn't slept for many nights and a lot of emotions screaming out.

But then he slowly stand up and take a step towards me.

I don't know what was inside me when I took a step back and squeeze myself to secure unconsciously.

I knew he is hurt and I didn't mean to but my mind was controlling me and I can't fight it back.

He weakly smiled at me and run away before I could say anything.

I'm sorry Parker... But that's what you left for yourself in me.

End of Jane's P.O.V.

Parker got up with weakness and dizzy vision, out of blue he faint and fall on the cold floor.

He didn't had slept or eat much after's accident and then from past one and half day he was traveling and meeting people non stop.

Before closing his eyes he saw Adrin running to him.

*Time Skip*

Parker open his eyes and found himself on the hospital bed. A doctor was checking his nerves when he spoke with weak voice.

Parker: "What happen to me?"

Doctor: "Nothing serious Mr. Bicketts. You had low blood pressure because of stress and lack of nutrition."