Part 5: The Gift of a friend

Finally after 2 hours of drive they reach the Woodhouse. Everybody gasp after seeing the house as it was really beautiful and big. They took their suitcases and head in.

As they entered the living room, they were greeted by a girl in shorts and crop top.

She ran towards Parker and hug him tightly making everyone shocked including himself too.

Patrick: "Celina? why are you here? Didn't you denied to come."

Celina: "Yeah but you should have told me that Parker is coming~."

Anne: "Aren't you Section A President Celina."

Celina: "Yes any problem." she said with bitchy tone.

Halsey: "Yes, Why are you here? Are you and Patrick related?" she replied with poker face.

Patrick: "Yeah Sharp mind. She is my and Vance's cousins."

Anne frown: "Do your whole family study in same school?"

Vance: "Well sort off."

Celina: "Baby what took you so long? I was waiting for you."

All three girls: "BABY?"

Halsey gag in disgust and Anne pat her back. Celina ignore them and took Parker with her to show the house.

Denial sigh: "Its not like that. She likes him and their parents are Business partners. So he is just playing around her."

Jane mumble: "Such a Jerk..."

Patrick show them their rooms. They distribute the room as,

 Halsey- Jane,          Anne- Celina,

 Parker-Denial         Patrick-Vance.

After freshup some were playing while some were relaxing. Anne came to her girls room.

Anne: "Hey girl lets go out."

Jane in sleepy tone: "You go *yawn* I wanna shleep~" she fall on the bed.

Halsey: "Hey come on owl we are on vacation lets play out, girls vs boys?"

Jane: "I m tired. Let me sleep. I know you bet Vance earlier in car to win."

Halsey: "Please~ help me otherwise he will take my all snacks."

Jane: "Win by your own. Shu shu I m on vacation."

Halsey: "Yah! everyone is out... I wonder how your lazy ass do karate practice daily." she didn't reply "Hey see Celina and Parker playing together too~"

She said to tease her while looking out of window but Jane sign her to go away while covering herself in duvet.

Halsey sigh in disbelief and Anne left laughing.

TIME SKIP TO AFTER DINNER

Patrick: "So guys lets play something. I prepared a game."

Everyone hooted but Jane can't help to notice Celina being clingy to Parker which disgust her.

Vance: "Ok So we prepared these stickers. We have to hide from each other first and then Patrick will switch off the light meter. While finding the other members we have to put it on them. The losers will collect in hall and can't put sticker on others. The one who will got no sticker in the end will win. The winner will be boss of tomorrow."

Halsey: "W-Why do we need to switch o-off lights? We can play like this ha ha"

Jane: "Come on guys." she took the stickers and went to hide.