Part 4: Meeting his Strict Father

The school ended and everyone was leaving the class. Anne and Halsey went to Jane.

Anne: "Hey wanna join us to cafe Boys are waiting there for project? "

Jane: "No guys, Mr. Nash asked me to meet after school for some speech preparation. I will be late."

Halsey pout: "Its Okay you should go, after all you are his favorite student."

Jane: "Aish this pumpkin, its not like that, he just select me for Annual Day speech because previous girl denied and I know some of the part so he asked me."

Haley: "I know, I was just teasing okay byee take care."

After that girls left and Jane got Mr. Nash's office. He brightly welcome her and they started practicing.

Mr. Nash: "Ms. Jane please stand there and again repeat."

She stand near the window and recite the speech.

Two big birds fighting outside caught Mr. Nash's attention where as Jane was busy in reading. Suddenly a bird get in the room via open window and fly towards Jane.

He ran towards her and quickly pull her away in his arms and make the bird fly away from there. As it go away he let go and quickly apologies to her who was still shock.

Mr. Nash: "I m really sorry, I thought you will get scared of it so I did that. I m sorry if I scared you."

Jane: "A-Um No No its okay I understand. Thank you"

Due to of the sudden contact and her past memories flashed in her and had a small panic attack.. She try to calm down and ask for a break.

Mr. Nash was a bit confused by her hard breath on a small incident, he offer her some water. After she felt better they started again with practice.

They finished with final practice and it was already evening. The teacher insist to call cab but she just denied and walk to her home since it isn't too far.

Suddenly she felt someone following her so she turn and gasp to see a man in mask looks like gawking at her.

Jane: "Who are you? What do you want?" the person pull his mask down.

Jane: "What the heck are you doing at this late Parker?!"

Parker: "I should be asking you that and why are you still in uniform this late?"

Jane: "I stayed late with Mr. Nash for Annual Day speech but why are you here and all look like a stalker??"

Parker: "Shut up its non of your business and go home."

Jane scoff: "I know I m going." She started walking and Parker walk along with her.

Jane: "Where are you coming?"

Parker: "With you. I will walk you to your house."

Jane: "Its okay you don't need to--"

Parker: "Its getting dark you shouldn't be this late alone on street, next time be careful and leave early."

Jane: "Woah are you perhaps worried for me? hahaha... I was just kid--"

Parker: "Yes..."

Her eyes gone wide and she can't believe what she heard, the awkward silence took between them. On the other hand his cheeks blush out of embarrassment and hide it by looking in opposite direction.

Earlier At café Anne told them that she will be staying late, at first he didn't cared and went home but when she didn't picked the phone he got worried and rush to school.