Part 14: You are still same

Parker was inside in his private gym hitting the punch bag to relax himself but Jane's face keep popping in his mind.

PARKER P.O.V.

In these 8 years after I went to New York I regret everything.

The regret of doing all those shit stuff to her and now her face had stuck in this mind, eating me alive.

At first I thought I m regretting too much because I hurt her very badly but no, even when I was graduated I still can't get over it.

I try to get hold and forget everything but it became worse. I tried to call her because I was becoming restless for Jane, for her voice, for our bickering, for her talks.

But she never replied and vanish from everyone's contact. That's when I discovered how important she was for me.

She had became my habit, my addiction, my obsession and that time I was so blind to see it, that... I like her.

I know I did wrong and I have no right to think so but what can I do when my heart is not ready to listen me. All it know and shout is "I want Jane!!"

So I decided to find her at any cost and correct my mistake even if I have to kneel infront of her.

I worked hard and visit many places but couldn't find her. Finally I return to business line and believe my fate to meet her.

Everyday before going out of house I pray to bump into her, to spot her suddenly on street but my bad luck in ever.

And now my wait is over, god has given me second chance, brought her again in my life. I will do anything to have her forgiveness.

I m goin--

My attention caught by clicking sound of heels. I know who it is since I was waiting for this person only for all these years.

Jane P.O.V.

I enter the room shown by the guard after he left. I walk in and spot many exercising tools and a fighting ring in between.

My gaze turn to left to see a man punching the bag, panting while full of sweat that his white T-shirt was completely wet.

To be honest he was looking hot with sweaty hands and visible muscular back from wet T-shirt.

Before I could say anything he turn to me and who else I could expect other than this bastard Parker. His face ruined my mood already.

------End Of Jane's P.O.V.

Parker walk towards her while garbing a towel and wiping his sweat.

Parker: "Hey you are here. Do yo--" she look at him with no interest.

Jane: "This is today's report. You can check the paper's and enquire me tomorrow."

She hand file on his hand and turn to leave.

Parker: "WoaW WoaW you just came and leaving. Don't you think you should explain these papers too."

Jane: "My work is done here Mr. Bicketts so as my Working hours. Its your fault you leave early. Now we will continue tomorrow"

She was about to leave but Parker pull her wrist causing her to fall on his chest.

For a minute no-one talk and admire each other's eyes but then Jane came to reality and push him hard causing him to fall.

Jane: "Don't you dare to cross your limits Parker."

Parker: "You finally called me by my name.. I thought you forget me.... And your tone shows you are still mad at me."