Part 26: Confession

Finally she lift her head and put her utensils down

Jane: "W-What..?"

George sigh and keep his fork down.

George: "When you were in London he came home to ask about you and address..."

Jane: "Did you gave him?"

George: "No!... Instead Dad was really angry. He beat him brutally without listening him.."

Jane look at him in shock.

George: "Not only that day but he keep coming for 6 months and daily he got kicked out or beaten by me and dad..."

Jane: "W-Why didn't you tell me before?"

George: "Dad denied... He don't want you to stress yourself for him again."

Jane: "But beating for freaking 6 months is too much."

Jane: "I know Dad is too protective about me, he must have fractured his many bones.."

George sigh heavily and whisper enough to heard by her.

George: "Well he do got 5 fractures when Dad beat him with a metal baseball bat."

Jane: "Are you serious?! Metal bat!!"

George: "That not our fault! Dad already warned him that his face always built anger in him but he keep coming."

Jane sigh: "That's obvious treatment after what image Parker made infront of Dad.. Why he keep coming?!"

George: "I stopped him and asked the same but he said

'Meeting and apologizing her is more important to me than Mr. Martin's anger.' "

She lost her words.

George: "He was too eager to see you that he didn't even cared about his life."

She look down and take a long breath.

Jane: "Why are you telling me this now?..."

George: "To realize you that you both have feeling for each other, so stop hiding them."

Jane: "It not lik--"

George: "I maybe younger than you but I understand everything. You guys already wasted 8 years in hiding you feeling."

George: "You have recovered far enough from your PTSD  and now its time for you to stop hurting each other and open up."

George grab her palm gently.

George: "Sis You have a long life ahead so fill it with all the flavors you want in... I know you want him with you and this time don't compromise...."

Jane: "But do you think it will go well... what if something more bad is waiting for me... I scared to take step further now...."

George: "No need to be scared.... because you deserve all of it... you think no-one know how much you did for everyone hmm?"

George: "You were always our parent's pride, my inspiration, your friends backbone."

George: "You always there to support Anne sis from childhood, you give confident to Josh Bro, you accompany Halsey sis when she was alone, Denial bro improve his academics after your tuitions..."

Jane look down not knowing what to say.

George: "You change an arrogant, hopeless person like Parker into a good human... you helped his father to find a donor... you bring their brotherhood back. You helped everyone in getting what they lack."