Part 25: Who am I?

Everyone was silent and looking down after listen the past which was graved long back ago.

Parker lift his head towards Mr. Bicketts. He chuckle with blurry vision by fluid inside his eyes and look away.

Parker: "Can't believe my mother was such a pathetic lady..... What happen then?"

The old couple hesitate to speak.

Mrs. Bicketts: "As expected after your father's death she tried to get you back. But since proofs were already prepared against her, she lost the case and your rights...."

Mr. Bicketts: "When she was leaving the court I told her everything Brother said before his last breath. She was guilty and apologies you."

Mrs. Bicketts: "She use to come in every 2 month to see from distance as she was prohibited to meet you. But that also didn't went to long..."

She took a deep breath and walk near Parker and hug him.

Parker: "On your 5th birthday she was coming to see you as usual but... unfortunately her plan crashed and she died on the spot."

Parker froze.

Parker: "S-So all t-this time I-I was an o-orphan?"

She immediately broke the hug and shack her head as no.

Mrs. Bicketts: "No you are also our son, I may not give you birth but I always loved you like a mother. You and Adrin were always same for us."

Parker bit his lips and saw Mr. Bicketts whose eyes was sad and full of guilty.

Mr. Bicketts: "She is right... I may never showed but I did care for you... You were my responsibility and I promised your father that I will make you a man like he wanted."

Mr. Bicketts: "But I forget you are also a human who has his own life. We forced our insecurity on you in name of caring and realize today I went too far"

Mr. Bicketts: "He told me to not let you fell for a business woman... who knows what they really want. What they are hiding behind those smiles."

Mr. Bicketts: "But with that I stubbornly judged your friend without further investigation. She has a lot of traits like your mother.

Mr. Bicketts: "She hold the vision of success, she is hard working and the same strong aura and personality like your mother for which your father fell."

Mr. Bicketts: "You are his son no wonder you also fell for someone alike. Yet I was afraid the past will repeat and you will end like him that's why I always keep you away from her."

Mrs. Bicketts: "We just wanted to protect you because we know how much your Dad suffered after Divorce. Hope you also understand us..."

All though it was hard on Parker but they still expect him to understand from their perspective too.

Mrs. Bicketts: "That was all past so we better forget it and live like we use to. We promise we let you do whatever you like okay"

She cup his face which was still down.

Mrs. Bicketts: "Lets go back and live like a happy family hmm..."

But then Parker slowly grab Mrs. Bicketts hand from his face and put them down and starts taking back.

This clench her heart but right now she can't say anything since he was already in a big shock.

Parker bite his lower lip and close his eyes to endure the blast happened here but it was too much for him.