Part 7: Locked with him

Patrick stop him from further fight and drag him outside.

Halsey was a medical student so she knows some effective massages for her ankle which was helpful for Jane.

Next day they just played some indoor games. Another day Jane recovered completely and they decide to go for river rafting.

They spend the whole week doing adventures and enjoy themselves.

Parker was now all along with Jane. He can't help to annoy her, to have nonsense bricks with her. At some points it refresh him. It makes him smile to see her cute and annoyed reactions.

Celina keep trying to get his attention by dressing too short, flirting around, touching his face. But did she know whenever he is with Jane he always forgot his playboy character.

He can't stop himself from being indulging with Jane after seeing her. Its like an invisible force attract him towards her.

Today they went to fishing and were having rest when Jane went to bring some drinks from Car for everyone. Celina followed her.

Celina: "Hey you poor creep.. Stay away from my Parker!!"

Jane ignore her while getting the bottle.

Celina: "Hey are you deaf I m talking to you."

She snatch her drinking bottle and throw it on ground with a smirk.

Jane: "Okay bitch you got my attention now bark." she said coldly putting hands on her waist.

Celine: "Listen here, you are nothing in front of me. You poor disgusting shit!"

Jane: "Yes I m nothing like you, throwing yourself on other guys, wearing just towels around, at least I have enough money to cover my body properly."

Celine: "What did you say?!" She hold her hairs.

Jane sigh: "I had Enough of this shit" 

In a flash she flip her in air and throw on the ground harshly. Anne run towards them.

Anne: "Oh my god Is she okay? Hey can you get up" she ask Celina who was whining on ground.

Jane: "She won't." 

She took the another bottle with blank face and went to others.

Anne: "Aish why did you put hand in a tigress mouth when you can't take it." she said to Celina and help her to get up.

They got back and the whole time Celina didn't utter any other shit. Everybody thought she was tripped by herself and Jane just act unbothered.

They came back and after 1 week the school opened and same daily routine began.

But this time something was new.

Both the groups were more closer and about Jane and Parker, they don't fight anymore neither sweet though. The competition was still hot and healthy between them.

'They turn out to be frenemies.'

Today was a trial match of basketball for boys between their and another school.

Halsey, Jane and Anne were waiting for their school team to cheer them.

Jane wasn't interested but Anne drag her from her house to join them for Parker and Denial. 

Vance isn't a sports person, he better pass his time in talking to other girls in court or more like flirting.

Halsey& Anne: "Hey Jane Happy Birthday" they hugged her and she retune too.