Part 18: Beast

Jane: "And Denial?" his smile dropped slowly.

Parker: "He... He is busy with Anne right now.... So I shouldn't bother him much..."

He said with a small smile but I know it's forced.

Jane: "From whom are you hiding.... I know everything... You try to meet him everyday like you sending me flowers daily." A silence cover the car.

Parker: "I know it sounds stupid but if only like this one day he pity me, see my efforts and forgive me and finally talk to me. I m willing to do it my whole life....."

Jane: "But--"

Parker: "So as with you..... I won't loose hope until I make up for both of you...."

I... don't know what to say so I look outside the car. Just then a call came from His family company. He took it and talk about their business stuff.

I just admire his reflection on my side mirror. He changed a lot.

Not just in visuals but in these 3 month I learned many new thinks about him.

He became so handsome while focused. He work so hard and handle two companies at same times. It must be hectic for him.

Even after all these years he is still a challenging person and the only guys which caught my attention.

In my career life I met many men but non of them create any interest in me. But he... just his thought change me into a complete different person....

Everyday he sends me those flowers and I always dump them and talk rudely to him but not for once he was mean to me.

"Parker... do you really grew up to a trust worthy man?"

---End of Jane's P.O.V.

Parker stops the car in front of venue and cut the call. They unbuckle the seat belts.

Parker: "Let's go. Don't be nervous and stay beside me."

He get out before flashing a smile at her. Her heart flutter seeing his caring side and blush didn't leave her cheeks.

She also get out and came behind him as he was again talking to someone on phone. He hung up and look towards her but she was busy in admiring him.

Jane: "Parker I hope Denial and you got back to what beauty you were back then."

Parker smile sadly and nod.

Parker: "I will do my best..... Lets go in Your Highness."

He extend the hand to her and she slowly accept it with a chuckle. He kissed her back palm and head inside the hotel.

The hall was filled with numerous of celebrities, businessmen and high class people. They were talking and having drink together.

Once they entered everyone's eyes got to them.

To be honest she barely attend such grand parties and being a spotlight is her first time. In past she don't show up much in parties, only George handle such cases.

She don't like how people use to glance at her or men try to flirt around. Also she hate crowed places. She was never fallen nor attracted to anyone, she just feel uncomfortable.

As everyone started clapping Jane felt a bit nervous so Parker hold her hand more tightly. He went near her ear and whisper.

Parker: "Its okay I m here." he flash a smile that relax her.