Part 19: Coward

Jane: "You always ruin things when they don't go your way!! You are crazy! What wrong have I done to you huh?!"

Parker: "I m s-sorry I d-don't know what got into to me when you mention other man and you hate me.... I-I was scared that you will leave me, seeing you with other man just make me furious, insure that I--" 

He grab his hair frustrated form himself and kneel down in front of Jane who was laying on bed hugging herself. Both were shedding tears and their heart where aching badly.

Parker: "I m s-sorry punch me, kick me, punish me please you are r-right I d-deserve to be hated..." he said with the lump in his throat which was begging to burst out.

She keep crying and didn't say anything. Parker keep mumbling apologies and cursing himself while kneeling down and crying with her.

Parker: "F-Forgive m-me I-I ne-ver d-do t-this I-I..."

Jane: "Forgive you?....." she said between her sobs as his voice finally reach her ears. 

She try to get up and drag herself to face him. They look at each other a couple of minute. She wasn't crying but her tears were dropping where as Parker was shrieking with heavily breaths. 

She move more closer and suddenly..... flash an unexpected weak smile. Parker got puzzled and shock as his eyelashes flutter in confusion and fear.

But soon the smile turned into squeal and then loud crazy laughs. He can't understand what was happening to her.

Out of blue she was laughing like manic but tears were falling down at the same time.

Jane: "HAHAHA Y-You want what?!" she suddenly stop and came close to Parker.

His breath hitch when she came more closer and wrap her arms on his neck and stare him deeply. Her eyes where drunk and emotionless.

Parker: "P-Please f-forgive m-e" he spoke with the lump.

This sudden behavior change terrifying him.

Jane: "You... want forgiveness?" 

She asked innocently, he nod while shivering but then she again started laughing like a lunatic while threw her head back.

He look at her with fear, worry and concern. His eyes got more teary when she clap her hands like a kid and keep laughing.

Has she gone insane due to shock?

He soon realized she wasn't doing it on purpose moreover she was trying to stop herself. In addition it was getting hard for her to breath which turned her face red and veins were popping out of her head and neck.

She was looking like a psychopath, a complete creep Jane he never imagine in his dream.

A girl who was looking as beautiful as angel a few hours before was now shambled in pain and disgust. She was screaming, laughing, crying together and her body was giving up.

Parker get panic and hold her arms softy to calm her then pat and stroke her back since she was struggling to breath but his action didn't help a bit.

Her state got more worsen. Suddenly she push him and grab her hairs with both hands and shout loudly.

Hot fluids of guilty was rolling down on his cheeks and palm his mouth in shock. 

Parker: "W-What I have done..."

He run and hug her tightly where as Jane let go of her hairs keep throwing her hands and legs to free herself.

Parker: "Stop Jane Stop!! You are hurting yourself! Relax see I m here."