Part 24: Dirty Games

As Liam open the door he was greeted by non other than his ex-wife. He was shocked to see her crying in front of him.

He don't wanted to swayed by her but before he close the door she fell on her knees and begged him to let her back in the family.

He hate to admit but between those hateful clouds, he still had the sun of love and affection for her.

Liam: "Jenifer..."

Jenifer: "I m sorry love, please forgive me, I was blinded by money. Please let me be with you and our son.. I missed you so much please..."

She started crying hugging his leg. Her tears made his heart weak.

He give-up on his anger and hate and his kindness blinded his mind, he was blinded by his love which was nothing for her.

Who knew she was there not for family but to get the remaining shares which was now under Parker's name.

She just wanted Parker's custody so that she could have those shares.

Liam was unknown of all those tricks and his pure heart welcomed that witch who was just to destroy his remaining soul.

One day unexpectedly he heard her talking to someone about her filthy act he was devastated.

He wanted to throw her out but he also want to make her realize her mistake so he go along with her act and always wish today she will tell him truth but that day never came.

One reason was his son was really happy to get back his mother. He understood his son's happiness is only a complete family so he will not push his mother away but change her into what she was in past.

One night Liam was coming back from office and it was nearly 12 midnight so the road was all empty.

His mind was filled with lot of thoughts because lately his wife always advise him to legally get married again.

He always change the topic saying he will find time from his busy schedule. He just wanted listen truth from her first.

He decided to himself, he will accept her if she reveal herself before its too late but she just pushed his patience off his limit.

Today he got to know the reason behind all the things happing in his family and why his wife changed. He decided to talk her out no matter what happen.

His thought broke when a small truck was rushing towards him. He honk the horn but the truck's speed didn't slowed.

He got tensed and palm started to sweat. He quickly turn the steering and his car disbalance.

Before he crash with the truck his car turn and flip in the air.

Liam's car thrown to ground by gravity with force and shatter as soon as came in contact with road.

The truckdriver stopped and hop out of the vehicle covering his face with mask.

He run towards the spot and check if the person inside dead or alive.

He took out his phone and called someone.

Driver: "Madam Jenifer.... your work is done, your husband is dead..."

He smirked and leave the spot.

But little did they know he was alive....

Liam was still breathing and listening everything but his body was not responding because of the whole car on him.

Gaining all his strength slowly he remove the debris from his chest and drag himself to his phone.

The screen was already broke but lucky it was still working.