Part 9: Blamed

A ring buzzed in his mind when this thought came in. This time he can't think what is good or bad he was only thinking of his fathers words

"Do whatever it takes. I just want perfect results!".

Without thinking further consequences he studied for the tomorrow's Exam but in night he prepare some chits of hard topics.

Next day before going to Exam hall he hid those chits in washroom without letting his friends know.

Between the exams he go to washroom more than thrice which was new for Denial and Vance too because in their 5 years of friendship he never behaved like this.

In each Exam he do same and left just after the exam over without talking to others.

Jane: "Hey Parker!" she run to him.

Parker: "I have go."

He run out of school and Jane stare at his direction dumbfound.

Anne: "What happen him girl?"

Jane: "I don't know.... He always discuss paper with me after exams but this time he just left after every paper"

Vance: "Right... He is behaving weird with us too. He don't pick calls and during whole exam his face looks a bit nervous which never happened before."

Denial: "Maybe his father again pressurized him but looks like the problem is too serious this time.."

Halsey: "Don't worry guys tomorrow is last paper after that you can talk him out."

Next Day

Jane was writing her last but most important exam when an urge to pee came in her body as she drank a whole energy drink before Exam given by Halsey.

She was returning from washroom suddenly someone collide with her. They fall down and Jane lift her head to see the person.

Jane: "Parker?" 

Parker rubbed his back and stand up again so as Jane.

He look back and take out a pen to hand her, with that he run away ignoring the Jane's call.

She looked at his leaving back confused but shrug it as it was getting late for Exam.

She took the pen to near dustbin but as habit she open it to see the refill.

A piece of paper fall out of it, so she bent down and open it which made her eyes widen.

Jane: "I-Its t-today's paper chit"

???: " What are you doing here student?"

As she lift her eyes it met with the most strict teacher of school which shock her even more.

Jane: "M-Ma'am I fo-"

Teacher snatch the paper.

Ms. Smith: "What is this?! You are cheating with these chits? how many more you are hiding?!!"

Jane: "NO Mam! I didn't."

Principal: "What happen Miss Smith?"

Miss Smith: "Sir this girl is cheating with these chits"

He look at Jane with surprise. He know her well as she is an intelligent student and represented the school at many platforms.

Principal: "Is it true Miss Jane?"