Part 13: Let's Collab

*Next Day*

Jane got up early and get ready for her today's presentation.

She and George live separately since he got a girlfriend.

She once again go through the documents and glance in mirror for last time before grabbing her car key.

She once again go through the documents and glance in mirror for last time before  grabbing her car key

Jane: "Perfect!" She wink at the refection with a smile.

She drive to building and get in the meeting room. After setting everything everyone settle down and wait for Client.

She was discussion something with George and her team workers when someone clear throat at door.

A Man walking in with straight but perfectly build body.

His aura was strong, full of perfection from his dressing sense to his walking style.

A personality of born boss.

 (Please ignore the newspaper😅😂)

No-one in that room notice that two souls were frozen as long as they saw his face.

Jane eyes met with him.

The same smirk which irritated her 8 years ago.

The same eyes who hold only vision for success.

The same nose she use to punch when she always fought with him.

The same ears she use to pull to get him on track.

"PARKER BICKETTS"

The client enter with his assistant.

Client's Assistant: " Sir This is Mr. Parker Bicketts owner of Stellae company, also the heir of Bicketts Company. "

He turn to other direction.

Assistant: "This is George Martin owner of Mart-Sib company. And she is his sister and partner Ms. Jane Martin, today she is representing from their company."