Anger to Fear

After some time Marinette started getting worried. "Tikki, are you sure this wasn't a dream? Did Adrian actually figure out that I'm Ladybug? I hope it's a nightmare and that I'll wake up soon with my alarm going off." But Tikki sighed and said, "Sorry, Marinette, this is not a dream it's real life and all of us are real." Marinette got a worried face and loudly explained what she thought, "So, that means everyone saw me with you, so now everyone knows I'm Ladybug, and that means I'm turning stupid. I'll never forget this. See, even my body is turning back to a normal human, it's forgetting how to be miraculous Ladybug!" "Marinette you had days that were worse it's just an unlucky day. Everyone has them once in a while. Remember the day where you acted weird on Adrian's birthday and Chloe picked on you and many other things?"

                                    Before Marinette could reply she heard shuffling downstairs. Guessing it was her mom she rushed to the sink to wash her face and bent down, pretending to do homework. Her mom came from the kitchen and said, "Marinette I made your favorite kind of sushi are you coming?" But Marinette just sighed and answered, "Nah, I'll skip dinner." Her mom was shocked why Marinette didn't want to eat her favorite food, but she didn't give a sign to it and just went downstairs. Marinette fell into great despair after that and this time not even Tikki can calm her down. She ran to the bathroom and cried.