Is that her?

*Marinette's Pov*

                                             'I remember that a couple days ago we met the mysterious raven girl. The akumatized heroes disappeared and no one saw them after the incident with the new hero, and I and Cat Noir can't find the villians! It's like though, they disappeared from the face of the earth! The new hero did look pretty attractive though~ I hope Cat Noir starts flirting with her now, not me.'

                               "Hey Marinette!" I looked up and saw Tikki looking at a fashion magazine on the table. "Marinette! Look at this!" I saw her pointing to one of the pages in the magazine but I just sighed and answered, "Do I have to?" She looked down at me and gave me a serious look and said, "Yes." I walked up to her and looked down, but my eyes widened at the designs this magazine offered. 

                                                             (These are the designs)

                     Tikki giggled at my expression and said, "Well, does this inspire you?" 

I looked at her with a 'seriously' face and exclaimed, "OF COURSE IT DOES! These are beautiful! BY the way, when did you get this magazine?" She looked at me quietly and answered, "Since last month." What?! So long ago and I never saw it? She giggled quietly again and then pointed at the clock in my room and said, "Look it's 8:30, school already started." I jumped back from the surprise and started running across the room not knowing what to do. "What! But I-" I cut myself short when I looked out my window and saw a gentle - looking Chinese girl walking on the streets alone. I thought, 'Maybe, she's lost.' 

                              I grabbed my things and ran outside towards the girl. I stopped in front of her. "Miss, are you lost?" She turned around and smiled sweetly when she heard me ask. She had black hair tied into two buns, 1 on each side, she had blue eyes, red rose lips, and her skin tone was a pearl and peach shade. She was wearing a pink Chinese kimono and black earrings just like Luka or even my Ladybug earrings when they're normal! "Please, don't call me Miss, my name is Sarah. And - I have to admit but, I think, I am lost~" Her voice was so genuine, graceful, and firm too. So why not help her?

                               I looked at her with a bit of sympathy and answered, "Oh, don't worry! I'll show you around! Where do you need to go?" She looked up with hopeful eyes and asked, "Do you know where is the closest hotel?" "Of course I do, it's around the corner of this street, you'll recognize it by the blue colored roof." She nodded and started walking down the street. I knew she was going to be ok now, so I started running to school now, cause it is 8:35 now! She quickly turned around after a couple of seconds and yelled, "Thank you!" I looked back and yelled back, "You're welcome!" I continued running all the way to school, and on the way, I thought, 'She looked so much like the Raven hero, maybe that's her? But, no, it can't be. The raven hero looked so different from her and the raven hero was very rude. And this girl is very sweet and kind, and looks very vulnerable too.'