She Took It To The Next Level

Gabriel Agrest looked at the picture of Emily Agrest on his wall, it still reminded him of her being alive and sitting next to him in his room. "I promised you Emily. You will wake up alive! Even if takes me my own life! At least, you'll be there to help Adrian live on without me." He finished his promise softly and calmly remembering he had a victim. He pushed the secret button on the wall and got transferred to the secret room where he sent akuma's from.

                     He transformed and sent his akuma to find Marinette, he smiled as he watched it flutter away, because he knew, he had another chance to save Emily once more. Meanwhile, Marinette turned on the faucet in the bathroom to wash her face, and Tikki turned around seeing the akuma coming closer. She went as fast as she could towards Marinette and screamed, "Marinette, Run, there's an akuma!" 

                That brought even more fear unto Marinette as she dashed in the corner of her room with Tikki. The akuma went towards them, fluttering quietly. Marinette hugged Tikki and covered her face, trembling in fear, but the akuma didn't go towards her or Tikki. It was too late. It got her earrings.

                              Marinette heard a voice, she knew it was Hawk Moth, but she still listened. "Lady Luck, I'm Hawk Moth. From now on, you will never be ashamed or unsure of your decisions, you will have powers that allows you to do and get whatever you want and no one will be able to stop you from what you think of doing!" Marinette suddenly trembled and Tikki saw a tear roll down her cheek, Marinette was in trouble. Marinette heard Hawk Moth's voice again and started sobbing. "From now on, luck will be on your side, just in return, give me Chat Noir's miraculous." 

                              Pain filled Marinette and she gave in to Hawk Moth and said yes. As she transformed to a villian she whispered, "Tikki, forgive me." Another tear went down her cheek and Tikki disappeared. When Marinette became a villian she didn't look differently, she was the same, but she had hidden powers now. She suddenly felt her pain disappear and she was now controlled by Hawk Moth. She stepped out of her room and smiled at her mom who was cooking. Her mom turned around and look surprised at her because just some time ago she looked depressed. 

                                      Marinette had a plan on her mind that could only work if she came outside without suspicion of her parents, so she giggled and said, "Mom, can I go to Alya's? She called me over." Her mother smiled back at her and said, "Of course Marinette! Have fun!" Marinette walked out the door of the bakery, but before she closed the door behind her, she smiled once more at her mom and said, "Oh, I will." She closed the door behind her and walked around the corner to see if anyone was there, who could ruin her brilliant plan.