Akumatized For The Second Time

It was a new day, the sun was high in the sky and everyone felt happy that Ladyluck was defeated. As always, Marinette was getting late for school. She rushed into the school, running head over heels until she bumped into Julica. "Oh ~ Julica! I'm very sorry! Let me help you." Marinette kneeled over Julica helping her up, and gave her the books she dropped. Before she could even say 'Thank you,' Marinette was running upstairs to her class and (as always) bumped into Luka. Luka managed to catch Marinette before she could tumble backwards down the stairs. 

                                                       His face got a little too close to Marinette's which made her blush and get out of control with her words and actions. (And as always) Marinette was trying to make an excuse or get herself out of the awkward moment. Luka understood her actions and knew how hard it is, especially for Marinette. Little did they know, someone was watching them from afar. Lyla was sitting on a bench right under the stairs, reading a study book. She saw everything and knew Luka might get to her enemy side if she doesn't stop him from getting to now Marinette even more. 

                                          She shut the book and put it in her bag, walking up the stairs, planning what she was going to say/do. When Luka's glance landed on Lyla, her eyes glimmered and she ran towards Luka, grabbing his arm and hugging it. She put his arm in the middle of her top and layed her head on his shoulder. But before Luka could react to anything that Lyla was doing, Marinette yelped out, "What are you doing Lyla!" Luckily for them, no one payed attention to their conversation, so that gave them a chance to say whatever they want. "What are YOU DOING!" Lyla protested, making an innocent face. Marinette looked confused and asked her, "What do you mean?" Lyla made an upset face and half - screamed, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN!? YOU WERE JUST FLIRTING WITH MY BOYFRIEND!" 

                                                   Marinette looked confused and looked up to Luka. Seeing a puzzled face she just bit her lip and started walking down stairs. Lyla let go of Luka's arm and put her hands on her hips and said in a sarcastic tone, "What? Are you jealous of my boyfriend?" Marinette turned around and half - screamed, "NO! I'm not! I just can't believe you and Luka are a couple now!" She turned back around and head out the gates, walking back home. Luka tried running down the stairs and out the gates to catch up to Marinette, and tell her it was a misunderstanding, but Lyla took a hold of his wrist and stopped him before he could go any further. "Let her go," she quietly whispered.

                                                      Luka turned towards Lyla and asked, "Why did you lie?" Lyla smirked and said, "I always have a reason why I do things." She head down stairs and out the gates, probably to catch up to Marinette and tell more lies. Luka just head upstairs to his class, frustrated. He was frustrated because he can't compete with Lyla's lies. He was frustrated because he can't do anything about Marinette getting angry at him. Meanwhile, Gabriel Agreste's brooch started lighting up and he went to his "secret place to transform in." Once he transformed he let his akuma go and reach Luka. Luka was in the bathroom, trying to cool off his mad feeling about Lyla's lies. 

                                                         The akuma reached Luka and went in his earrings. Then he heard the same voice, again. The same voice he heard before he became Silencer. "Prince Akuma, You were worthless against Lyla's lies, maybe you should show Lyla, that this time, you can withstand Lyla's lies and help yourself, Marinette, and many other people that she tricked, so that none of you will be vulnerable towards her again! I'm Hawk Moth, and I can help you with this. I give you the power to create an army of people by reakumatizing them. You just need to bring me Ladybug's and Cat Noir's miraculous, ok?" Luka thought a bit about it, but then he answered, and his answer was...................................... yes.