Start of the New Era

Marinette tried to act as normal as she could, she walked by a building with large pillars and lampposts that could hide her transformation from others, and thought, "This where I'll transform and get my plans in place." She transformed. Then she heard Hawk Moth's voice again, "Remember Ladyluck, you aren't Ladybug anymore. You should try to act normal, but remember that your mission is to destroy not fix. I need Chat Noir's miraculous."

                   She understood what is her mission and climbed up the roof of the same building to call Chat Noir using her Ladybug Charm. Soon, Chat Noir was on the same roof as Ladybug looking at her with a confused face and wondering, "Why did she call me here if there's no villian?" He decided to break the silence by asking Ladybug, "So, Ladybug, what's the rush? If Chloe got something against you then I'm not here to help you get revenge you know." Ladyluck carefully spoke to Chat Noir, "Well, we have been partners for a long time, and I've decided maybe, I - like you!" 

                                     Chat Noir was so shocked he almost fell to the ground. Ladyluck caught Chat Noir just in time and she looked at him, smiling, "Quiet. If anyone figures out we're together, everything will be ruined." She carefully took him by the hand and brought him to the Eiffel Tower, the top level where not even an elevator can reach, Ladybug handed out ice cream to Chat Noir and she started the conversation between them. Ladyluck thought about bringing pizza and smoothies also, but Chat Noir stopped her, "It's ok if we don't have all the food of a party, it's more important we're together."

                                Ladyluck smiled and started giggling because she remembered that soon she'll have Chat Noir's miraculous. They spend the whole night running around Paris having a miraculous date. By the morning, Ladyluck thought it was time to take Chat Noir's miraculous. Ladyluck looked in the distance at the sunrise, grasping Chat noir's hand she put her finger between his ring finger where his ring was, ready to rip it off of him. She turned around looking at Chat Noir and that look turned into a stare. They stared at each other for a long time.

                             Chat Noir was hypnotized by Ladyluck's look, and then she ripped his ring off of his finger. Chat Noir transformed back and looked shocked at what Ladyluck did. She wrapped her yoyo around Adrian and pulled him closer. "You silly cat!," she yelled, "Only you could believe that Ladyluck likes you!" Adrian looked worried at Ladyluck and answered, "Ladyluck? I don't know if you're Ladybug, but whoever you are, don't let evil control you! Hawk Moth won't give you more powers, he's just greedy! He only wants the miraculouses!" 

                         She looked at him queerily and said, "No Chat! He promised! And if he won't give me what I deserve, I'll force him to!" But Adrian didn't give up and replied again, "No, don't believe him! Listen to your heart!" She looked at him, stared right in his eyes and said, "Once, I believed, of listening to your heart too. And that made me a victim. I couldn't stand against an akuma, and I became who I am now. I understand, only, now, that listening to your heart is a waste of time and energy."