Revenge

Nathan got home, still angry at Mark for stealing Sarah away from him, he slumped on the couch in his living room and swung his backpack carelessly on the bookshelf next to the couch. And because he swung a whole backpack at a shelf, in effect, some of the books on the shelf crashed down. His mom ran into the room, thinking something broke or Nathan got hurt. "Nathan, are you alright? Did something happen?" Nathan's mom asked with a worried look. His mom sat down next to him on the couch looking at him with worry. 

                                                           (This is Nathan's mom and she works as a secretary)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

                                                           (This is Nathan's mom and she works as a secretary)

                              He huffed knowing that his mom won't back down until she hears an answer so he decided to tell her. But not all the way. "Mark got me mad in school today." She looked at him concerned and answered, "Well, you're home not in school so you shouldn't be so concerned about Mark. Plus, that shouldn't harm your friendship, you know he probably didn't mean it. So, just forget about it and start doing your homework. You know, dad will be mad at you if you stop doing your homework." She smiled trying to cheer him up. Nathan sighed and took his backpack to his room, unpacking it to find a pencil case with paper clips and magnets in it.

                                       "Huh? Where did I get these from? I remember I had pencils not paper clips in here. Huh, whatever." He slumped back in his chair and tried focusing on his homework but he couldn't! He kept on getting flashbacks of Sarah and Mark together, it can't be! He kept on convincing himself that it was Mark that stole Sarah away from him. 

                                                                 *Hawk Moth's Pov*

                                             "I love broken hearts, another chance of getting Emily back! Fly away my little akuma and evalize him!" 

                                                               *End of Pov*

                                 The akuma flew and got Nathan. "Magneto, I'm Hawk Moth. You were broken by your own, best friend, but don't worry, I'll give you a chance to get what you deserve back, I give you the power to magnet anything you desire to yourself, you just have to get me Ladybug's earrings and Cat Noir's miraculous, and you'll get your girl back. Is that a deal?" "Yes, Hawk Moth," he agreed and transformed to Magneto. He left his home quietly so his mom doesn't notice and went around town looking for Sarah and Mark. When everybody noticed, Marinette and Adrian got out of class and transformed to Ladybug and Cat Noir. Sarah (somehow) managed to get out of class too and transform to Raven. 

                                                Ladybug and Cat Noir got to Magneto first and tried stopping him, but ended up failing. It was hard to get close to him and deakumatize him too when he could magnet anything towards him, even their miraculouses! Ladybug tried to keep her distance and try to catch him over with words, "Magneto, stop doing this! You know we can fix this in a proper way! You don't need to make everyone suffer just because something went wrong." Hawk Moth's eyes glimmered as he saw Ladybug and he commanded, "Magneto, that's Ladybug, get her earrings!" Magneto nodded and said, "Yes, Hawk Moth." He tried catching Ladybug and Cat Noir but somehow missed, though the two were getting pretty tired all ready, running away from Magneto instead of attacking or finding a way to fix the problem. 

                                                    Then, Raven appeared and with her appearance she barely dodged one of Nathan's attacks. "Raven be careful, he can magnet anything he wants to himself!" Ladybug warned.  Raven nodded and dodged again at a flying car that Nathan threw at her. "You three won't stop me!" Nathan yelled out to them, "I can magnet anything I want to myself which means your miraculouses too, so if you don't want to end your superhero career, you better give up and let me get what I want." Ladybug swayed her head and disagreed with Nathan which made him even madder. Raven stood there and stared at Magneto for a sec and then said in her head, 'Nathan, we already had enough troubles today, so let's just end this quickly.' Nathan turned around and escaped quickly, getting to the Eiffel Tower where he loudly told all of Paris, "Paris, if you want to survive today, you better give me Mark Aciel or all of Paris will be erased within a second!"