Suspicion

The next day was sunny and beautiful, everyone was eager to come to school, so they could feel the suns rays come against their backs. But not for Marinette. She was akumatized. The only reason why she came to school being akumatized was to make her plans work. She was heading upstairs as Alya came up to her and asked, "Marinette, did you do your geography homework, I heard it was a hard assignment. I can help you finish it if it's hard and I can be your partner in science, what do you say?" 

                   Marinette looked at her and smiling, answered, "No worries, I can do it myself." She headed upstairs to class while Alya was left confused, *Why did Marinette deny my help, she always said yes, even if she didn't need help.* Her confident and loud voice was unusual for Marinette, so she decided to talk to Adrian, Nino, and Chloe to see if there's anything wrong that they've also noticed.

              She walked up towards them and said, "Guys, Marinette is acting weird today. She talks so clearly and confidently. I wonder if it's Luka's impact on her. Though, Luka is busy in the latest couple of days, he is really trying to pass his tests and be promoted to College. So, how can he find enough time for Marinette?" At that time, Marinette walked up behind them and said, "Good Morning, everyone! Especially you Adrian! Because you look amazing today."

                                      She left them after those words and left them all in shock. What Marinette said left them wondering, *What was wrong with Marinette that day?*