Worries and Drama

It was a long day and everybody felt tired and happy to go home. A couple days before, Nathan got akumatized and everything went to chaos. Luckily for him, everybody forgave him and so did Mark. Sarah agreed on spending equal time with both of them, which settled the conflict between the two. Life was going great! Marinette finally caught up on all her projects, Adrian got his father's allowance to visit Nino's house, Alya was getting more followers on her blog, Sarah started receiving calls from her family, telling her how amazing she was. It was getting better. Maybe, being Ladybug did fix everything to better. 'Everyone's little good deed will also come back to them,' Marinette thought. 

                                                                    That was the last thing she could remember before she felt sharp pain and a blackout. It was a couple of seconds but that was enough time for Marinette to end up laying on the sidewalk with blood all over her. All the people around her started dialing 911 and calling for help, while Marinette's friends tried getting her conscious again. Even Lyla looked shocked from the scene and the state Marinette was in. Soon, the ambulance rushed over with Marinette's mom and dad too. They put Marinette in the car and drove her to the hospital. Marinette's mom and dad were looking at her with worry, wondering if she'll survive getting hit by a car. They looked at each other once more and asked, "Will she be okay? Will Marinette survive?" The doctor looked at them with hope and answered, "She will. She is a strong girl, I sense it! But in case, we'll give her some medicine and everything will be fine," he reassured them. 

                                                       Marinette's parents sighed in relief as the doctor gave Marinette the medicine. The doctor then switched up some things on her breathing mask and heated up the van a little more, letting her sleep in peace. 

                                                                        *Time Skip*

                                                   They finally got to the hospital, and the doctors left her in a quiet room where they were alone. After a couple of minutes, they heard a knock on the door, it was all of Marinette's class! Marinette was starting to get a little deaf from all the buzzing that was in the room. They were all blurting out compliments and questions, confusing Marinette in her light - headed state. Sarah looked at Marinette with a daughter - like face and jumped on her bed crawling over her. She was in a sitting pose, sitting above Marinette's feet.

                                       ( The pose Sarah was in while sitting on top of Marinette)

                                                        "Marinette we missed you," she said while looking at her with an innocent face. A smile spread across Marinette's face while Sarah giggled back and leaned in to Marinette's ears, whispering, "I'll always miss you and always need you, no matter where I'm at, Ladybug." Marinette's eyes widened and Sarah just giggled it off while getting off of Marinette. A couple days later, the doctors allowed Marinette to go back home. Marinette instantly went to her room, starting off with catching up on homework. But she just couldn't focus completely on homework, "HOW DID SARAH KNOW I WAS LADYBUG!?" she exclaimed out loud.