How will everything go to normal now?

At home Adrian was seriously thinking about Ladybug. He constantly asked Plag for advice on how do deakumatize Ladyubug, but he will (of course) do nothing until he gets Canon Bear. Adrian had to give Plag Canon Bear and ask him questions, but for some of them, he had no answers. "Plag, Ladybug is akumatized, and I don't know what to do. I have to help everyone stay safe in Paris, but I can't if I can not deakumatize Ladybug!" Plag sighed and said, "I could've told you to go to Master Fu, but unfortunently, he isn't with us now. But, we can steal Ladybug's miraculous box, since we know her identity."

                                                               The next day, Adrian skipped his morning classes and head over to Marinette's home. He carefully took the miraculous box and left the home, trying to not leave suspicious things behind. When he got home, he quickly hid the miraculous box from Natalie, his body guard and his father. He opened the box, scanning all the miraculouses. He realized that Plag had a point. Having the whole miraculous box can give them more miraculous powers, which meant more chances of capturing and deakumatizing Ladybug. Suddenly, he heard footsteps. He hid the box under his bed and jumped out the window in his room. As he was falling, he transformed and raced to school. 

                                         He got to school pretty quick. He detransformed and tried to slip into class during break, hoping no one would notice his absence during the morning classes.