Epilogue

"You have the right to remain silent!" Peter yelled.

He shot a web at one of the criminals robbing the bank. The web attached to the criminal's gun, and Peter pulled, effectively removing the gun from the criminal's grasp.

I zapped a criminal into unconsciousness and fought another in hand-to-hand combat. Eventually, we got all of the criminals rounded up.

"Ready to go, Silver Current?" Spiderman asked me.

I rolled my eyes underneath my mask and grabbed onto Peter. He wrapped an arm around my waist and swung us away.

"I can't believe it's been five months," I said to Peter.

Five months since we had gotten back together. Peter was turning seventeen in a few months.

"Yeah, it's crazy," Peter said.

He swung us to jet hangar at the tower. We snuck through the halls quietly. We were an hour late to our midnight curfew, and if we got caught, we'd probably be on training duty for a month. That meant waking up at the butt crack of dawn and training for hours on end.

We snuck into the common room. We thought that we had completed our mission, but then the lights turned on and we were greeted by the entire team with their arms crossed. We froze.

"You're late for curfew," Steve said.

"Are we though?" I asked. "Technically, it's still eleven o'clock somewhere else. So technically, that means we're early."

"She's got a point," Clint said, rubbing his chin thoughtfully.

"No, she doesn't. Shut up," Natasha said.

I cleared my throat awkwardly.

"Well, we have something important to tell you, y/n," Wanda said.

She held papers in her hand. I looked towards her curiously.

"I'm adopting you," she said.

I froze again.

"A-adopting me?" I whispered.

Wanda nodded and smiled. I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her. I cried into her shoulder. After Cassandra died, I thought I had no family left.

"Y/n Maximoff sounds good, doesn't it?" she asked. "Unless you'd like to keep the surname l/n."

I shook my head.

"Maximoff is great," I said.

It took about five minutes for the team to pry me off of Wanda.

"You're still in trouble," Steve said.

"Oh, come on! Let the kids of the hook, just this once," Clint yawned.

After a bit of arguing, it was agreed that Peter and I had one more chance. I looked to Wanda and a thought came to my head.

"Does this mean I get to call you mum?"

That's the end of this story! I hope you enjoyed, and thank you to everyone who read, voted and commented on this story!

~LadyLokiLaufeyson