Ep. 9 - Safety First

Darkness.

Darkness was all the the dimpled contestant could see, she had been locked in a tiny room ever since she tried to break in, something was covering her mouth.

Fortunately for her, Golf Ball had been on the TLC on the past, it all unintentionally served as training for this experience, except this time it was almost always completely dark and way smaller with no one around to make her company. Only sometimes could she hear mumbling or see any light beyond that rusty door.

It didn't matter how many times she would scream, the people beyond the door didn't seem to care about the muffled sounds locked in that room. At one point, she simply sat down to hear their conversations just to pass the time.

She had no idea as to how or why she was there, her last memory was about going down some type of staircase located at some coordinates Dora once bluffed out for a challenge, then, she just woke up in this very place.

She grasped onto memories to keep herself sane through whatever situation she was currently in, truth is that she never knew if it would ever end, feeling like she has been trapped for months, perhaps even a year, her perception of time had been warped, she was smart enough to recognize this and to not let it get to her head.

But at last, one day, as she remembered of her saddest yet most recent memories, she heard the sound of a door opening. Nothing unusual yet, although she did note no footsteps could be heard.

Soon enough, more sounds would join in, the next one seemed as if stuff was getting knocked over, it was followed by a familiar scream.

"Don't you move anywhere Yellow Menace!" A familiar voice exclaimed, it was Lightning.

"How did you get in here? Please don't zap me!" Another voice said back, it was Yellow Face, this was a scenario she hadn't ever heard before.

Footsteps entered the scene, "Well well well... Look what we have here!" Firey, the current host said.

Yellow Face was scared, "Why are you here too!? Where did you all come from!?"

"Well, with the help of a certain someone, we found some of Golf Ball's notes in her laboratory, who has been missing for weeks!" Firey responded.

More footsteps were heard, "It just so happens that they had coordinates on it, we soon found out your charade, Yellow Face!" Another familiar voice chimed in, it was Tennis Ball.

As soon as she recognized his voice, Golf Ball began to scream as loud as she could. Tennis Ball began to hear muffled screams coming from a backdoor in the subterranean shelter.

"GOLF BALL!" He cried out, going directly to the door, only to find out that it was locked.

"You better spit out where that key is before i zap you!" Lightning firmly grasped Yellow Face.

"No! Please don't hurt me! We have a strict protocol against unwanted visitors!" Yellow Face cried out.

"Where the hell are we anyways?" Firey said, looking around the room up until a sign caught his attention.

"The... The non-object club?" He read the sign out loud, confused.

Immediately, more muffled screams could be heard from the locked door, Golf Ball had remembered what happened after her last memory, she stepped into a trapdoor and fell unconscious, but not before hearing a familiar beeping sound... It was Roboty, they all trapped her in there.

Tennis Ball endlessly kicked the door in an effort to defeat the lock, but it was soon clear that it wouldn't be possible without a key.

"Last chance, Yellow Face!" said Firey, "If you don't tell us where that key is, you're eliminated from BFB!" he threatened.