Ep. 13 - Don't Blink for Too Long

Weeks had passed, somehow, it was still raining, Lollipop had called three other people to meet her before the elimination ceremony, these being Bracelety, Ice Cube, and Taco. For some reason, Four had decided to schedule the elimination late in the night, like, 12am kind of night.

Taco rushed to the reunion, she hated the rain so she was hoping for it to be quick, luckily for her, Lollipop knew Taco disliked the rain, so she had shelter prepared.

"Oh, you're here..." Lollipop said when she saw Taco running towards her.

"Damn! Did I arrive before the others?" she asked as she attempted to cover herself from the rain with her hands, "My tortilla's getting wet! I can't afford to just stay here!"

"Oh, don't worry about that, I've got shelter!" Lollipop stepped aside to show Taco her small sized tent, "It'll be a bit crammed, though..."

"Awesome!" Taco jumped right inside the tent.

"ICE CUBE'S HERE!" Bracelety said, who was walking behind Ice Cube.

Lollipop turned around to face them both, "Hello there, please step right in!" she said as she entered the tent, sitting next to Taco, Ice Cube and Bracelety followed her in and sat next to each other.

As they sat down, Lollipop reached for the entrance zipper and closed it, "Well, hello everyone, welcome to our first alliance reunion"

"THIS IS SO EXCITING!!" Bracelety screamed at the top of her lungs.

"You don't have to scream!" Lollipop complained.

"Wait, hold on" Taco interrupted, "Am I allied with you guys?"

"Well, I thought we would need at least another member, would you WANT to join?" Lollipop asked.

"I mean... Why?" Taco questioned.

"We're trying to keep each other in the game, that's all"

"...Wait... Are you trying to say you need help in today's elimination?" Taco smirked.

"W- Well... That's one way to put it-"

"She totally does, heh!" Ice Cube interrupted Lollipop.

"Shh! Shush, Icy! But yes, I'm in quite the predicament, I'd like to see if I could coordinate any votes here to save myself since I'm certain I'm getting a good amount of votes next elimination" Lollipop explained, "Any ideas?"

"Well, I got this token!" Bracelety said, taking out her Exit Token.

"Interesting... And what would that do?" Lollipop was curious, she never had paid much attention to Firey's explanation.

"You can use it before the votes are written so people can't vote for you! They'd have to pick someone else!" Bracelety explained.

"That's only if we have a contestant voting, Right?" Taco asked her.

"Yes! And we are NOT using that!" Ice Cube protested, "That token is for Bracelety!"

"Well, Why act up like that? Bracelety isn't the one in danger... Plus, she offered it, It's not your token!" Lollipop crossed her arms.

"Bracelety IS in danger! You said it yourself, her team disowned her... And she doesn't know what she's doing offering that, I know because she offered me it first!"

"CALM DOWN!" Bracelety told the team, "And don't worry! This is my second token!" her words were met with gasps.

"You... You had two tokens?" Ice Cube lowered her tone, a bit embarrassed.

"Well, not really, I found this one a few days after we watched that sunset!" she explained.

"You guys watched a sunset!?" Taco asked.