Ep. 6 - Secret Tally

Somewhere in the grassy lands of Goiky, there's a place. A place hiding underground from everyone else's sight, and It's no secret laboratory.

Dora walked down a staircase in the depths of the underground, eventually reaching an old, rusty metal door. Dora knocked on the door with her football head.

"Password?" the voice from the other side of the door asked.

"AhEnSerio!?" Dora said.

The metal door was unlocked, opened to reveal... Yellow Face.

"Hello Dora!" Yellow Face welcomed her. Dora entered the place and Yellow Face shut the door.

A wood-made, tidy looking basement waited for them, a table with four plates of snacks: Bootleg Pringles, Island Dirt, screws and one plate with nothing on it.

Around the table there were four chairs, two empty and two in which Roboty and David were on. At the side, there was another table with a TV and three different video game consoles: The Fourstation, the "X" box, and the Liy Switch, the latter was notably missing a controller.

A big painting was hanged in the wall, a neat piece of art with "The Non-Object Club" written in yellow letters, on a smaller scale, "ElClubDeLosNo-Objetos", "- .... . / -. --- -. -....- --- -... .--- . -.-. - / -.-. .-.. ..- -..." and "Aw, Seriously" were written, with varying fonts and colors.

"We're glad you're back! Take a seat, Dora!" said Yellow Face with enthusiasm.

While Yellow Face and Dora sat, Roboty spoke out, ".. / .... . .- .-. -.. / - .... .- - / -.-- --- ..- / .-- . .-. . / ..- ..-. ."

"Yeah, Bell messed up everything, she just yeeted Taco and broke the window!" Yellow Face responded.

"Aw, seriously!?"

"Yes, Seriously!" Yellow Fave told David, "I think I actually may be safe! I mean, why would the viewers vote for someone that isn't Bell?"

"Buenotueresunno-objetodespuesdetodoypuedestenervotossinrazónalguna" Dora argued.

"Yeah... you're right, but we're gonna show viewers we're worth it!"

".-- .... .- - / -.. --- / -.-- --- ..- / - .... .. -. -.- / - .... . / -.-. .... .- .-.. .-.. . -. --. . / .-- .. .-.. .-.. / -... . ..--.."

"I don't know Roboty, but hopefully the challenge will be beneficial for us"

Yellow Face seemed to understand everything his club friends were saying, it was a strange group for sure, but it was formed with a common objective in mind, making it far in the game against viewer's odds.

-

"Contestants, It's time for Cake at Stake!"

Four started the ceremony with an Ice Cream cake on their side. "Today we got four votes! That's the biggest ever! Ohh Yea!"

Foldy raised an eyebrow. "Wait, that's X's line! ...Wait a minute! Where-"

"Foldy is safe with 0 votes!" said Four, quickly interrupting Foldy as they threw a piece of cake to her face.

"What the heck? Are you gonna answer? Where-"

Four quickly extended their hand and mutilated Foldy.

Stapy got furious, "Hey! How dare you mutilate my girlfriend Foldy!?"