Ep. 8 - Part-Time Hosting

It was yet another sunny day at Goiky, Cloudy was working on his favorite hobby; Collecting. He flew near the ground, looking for items to add.

He spotted something on the ground, "Ooh! Wghat is this? A letter with a red stamp! Tghat stamp kinda looks like it has a cross drawn on it... but It's off-center! Deezgusting! Not my pgroudest item in my collection." He picked the letter with his mouth and threw it into the mess.

Spotting something else, Cloudy approached the item, "Wow! Tghat'z a very big rock!"

Rocky turned his head around to look at Cloudy.

"Oh! It's juzt you Rocky! Hgow have you been lately?" Cloudy asked. Rocky frowned and sighed in response.

Surprised to see Rocky sad, Cloudy frowned as well, it was a rare occurrence, "You're sad? Wghat happened?"

Rocky pointed at Woody with his foot, which was at sight, he seemed to be all by himself over there.

"Is it bgecauz' we lozt last time?" Cloudy asked, Rocky shook his head.

"...Maybe bgecauz' Woody had to do that all by hgimzelf, do you feel sad for him?"

Rocky, slightly surprised by Cloudy's quick realization, nodded.

Cloudy thought about it for a few seconds, "...Hey, wghat if we go collegt something nice for Woody so he feels better?" Cloudy suggested.

Rocky smiled, "mmhm!" he said as he got up from the ground.

"Ogkay then! Let's go!" Both began the hunt to find something nice for Woody, but said hunt would end soon enough. Cloudy stopped in his tracks when he saw an oddly-shaped blue sphere on the ground, it looked out of place.

"Wghat is this?" Cloudy asked himself shortly before the sphere began to shake, float and slowly deform Its own shape. Both Cloudy and Rocky got scared, backing away as the events unfolded.

The shape grew bigger and weirder, it didn't look like a sphere anymore, it looked like the host, Four. Their eyes and mouth popped out. "It is time for the cake and the stake!"

"Tghat cgreeped me out!" Cloudy exclaimed. Four ignored the comment and teleported all of BEEP together for Cake At Stake.

"Oh no! Last time I was here I got eliminated!" Leafy ruminated.

"Aw, Seriously?"

Four cleared their throat, "Anyways, our 'cake' for today is pickled egg salad toasts, the recipe was given by one of our followers!"

"Uhh... I don't really like those" Balloony complained.

"Well, guess what Balloony? Your opinion doesn't matter! Only the viewers' opinion do... In fact, better watch your mouth or they may decide your fate!" Four threatened, Balloony, intimidated, stopped talking.

"Let's start, shall we? We got EXACTLY 10 votes! That is NOT 10 to the 4, but It's good enough!"

"...Leafy, you can stop worrying, you're safe with no votes!" Four announced before throwing the prize her way.

Leafy failed to catch the steaming pickled egg salad toast, landing on her face instead. She began to scream in pain, leaving the elimination meeting immediately.

"Also safe is the last challenge's MVP, Woody!" Four announced and threw Woody the prize, he avoided it by jumping to his side.

"Cloudy has no votes either!" Four said, Cloudy caught the toast with his mouth and ate it.