Ep. 23 - I Think You're Cool

Voting ends the 26th of April! Enjoy the episode :)

Time passed by quickly on the great lands of Goiky, at least enough for people to really settle in their new teams.

However, over at Polar Express, the members of Ģ̶̙͔̫̳͚̠̳̿̆͗͜ͅA̸̝͖̅͐B̶̨̠̠͓̼͕͈̞͍͚̜͕͎̃Ỏ̶̧̜̋͛͋̅̑͆̄̆̈́͝P̶̜̥̤̦̪̭̠̦͓̗̻͉̆̊̍̀̏̐͂̽̐͛͠ have felt at home since day one, which is why they are all now part of the Steakhouse's team that was once below Gelatin's exclusive control.

With Lollipop involved, her relentless business strategies would bring the restaurant into a golden age, they kickstarted the delivery of their menu items to places way beyond the lonely Goiky with the help of some other conveniently useful products from Lollipop's warehouse.

Now, more than ever, the contestants saw themselves frequent the restaurant.

"Hello!" Bracelety greeted Coiny, Pin and Needle, all seated on the restaurant to have dinner a mere hour before Cake at Stake, "May I take your order?"

"Uh, yes" Pin looked at the menu, "Two medium rares, one well-done and... a medium-sized bowl of salad"

"OK!" Bracelety said as she wrote down the order, "Would you like some ice cubes with your drink?"

"OMNF, Could you shut up about Ice Cube for once?" Needle complained.

"...I- I'm just sticking to the script!" Bracelety frowned.

"You're doing great!" Ice Cube told her as she passed by, going to take another table's order.

"THANKS ICY!" Bracelety recovered her smile as quick as she had lost it, she walked off to the kitchen to drop off the order.

"...That was a bit unwarranted" Coiny told Needle.

"C- Can you blame me?" Needle defended herself before quickly realizing that she wasn't in her right, "I... Sorry, I'm just a bit nervous"

"Really?" Coiny questioned, "Do you really think we're at any risk of being eliminated?"

"I mean, you never know" Needle argued.

-

"May I take your order...s?" Ice Cube asked Naily and Price Tag, seated together.

"Yeah we'd like the big bucket of fries for sale!" Price Tag exclaimed.

"Oh, And tell Donut to discount it from my salary" Naily told the waitress.

"Sure..." Ice Cube said before she walked back to the kitchen.

"So you liked the fries from last time?" Naily asked her relatively new friend.

"Yeah, they were amazing! Perfect crunch!" Price Tag complimented the establishment.

"Well last time I was pretty precise... but, besides that, the potatoes are cut right here which is why they end up being pretty fresh"

"Hey don't you be trying to do marketing with me okay?" Price Tag jested, they both cracked up in laughter.

Bomby, standing behind the counter, observed the two chat all across the restaurant.

Donut noticed him do so and decided to approach, "Hey, Who are you looking at?"

"What?" Bomby quickly turned around, "Who are YOU looking at?"

"Relax! I was just asking!" Donut told him.

"Nothing you gotta worry about!" Bomby clarified unconvincingly.

"Uh-huh, sure, well there's been more dishes ready to give out to the waitresses and you've just been standing here!"