Ep. 16 - Blessed Iron Boots

CW: This episode contains just a tiny bit of blood, So... proceed at your own risk!

Voting ends the 31st of October! Enjoy the episode :)

A Better Name Than That and Death Pact were sitting together in the grass, looking at a plasma screen that Golf Ball was trying to connect to a power source.

"Can you hurry up?" Liy asked, "It's about to start!"

"Don't rush me! The TV is custom-built too so be grateful!" Golf Ball said.

"This would've been easier if TV was still around!" Robot Flower said, Golf Ball ignored her and connected the last plug, the screen suddenly turned on.

"Heeello ladies, gentlemen and noneoftheabove, Welcome back to the first RPW's official tournament!" Taco appeared on the display alongside Teardrop, both holding a microphone, "It's quarter-finals day and we have an exciting match coming right up! I'm your host, narrator and co-creator Taco!"

"And I'm Teardrop!" Teardrop seemed to speak, waving at the camera.

"And this is Rock, Paper, Whatever!" Taco continued off her line.

"Did Teardrop just talk or am I going crazy?" Pen looked around him for reassurance.

"No she didn't!" Golf Ball walked back to her team to watch the transmission, "She was lip-syncing!"

"So that's not her voice?"

"Yes it is"

"Soo... She did talk" Pen seemed confused.

"No! ...Yes? ...It's hard to explain, point is that Teardrop can't talk" Golf Ball explained.

"On the left corner..." The camera cut to the ring, everyone watching turned themselves around to look at the screen, "We have the unstabbable, six sides and eight edges, used to be a prankster for a living; BLOCKY!" Taco's voice was heard as the cameras pointed at Blocky.

"Yeah! Go Blocky!" Grassy and Basketball cheered him on as they watched the transmission.

"On the other corner, the complete opposite, no edges, all fluff and everyone secretly wishes to cuddle her; PILLOW!" The cameras cut off to Pillow, preparing her moves. Death Pact and Golf Ball began making noise.

The cameras cut off to a full view of the rather small ring as the two opponents walked towards each other, a figure approached them both.

"I want a fair match, no violence, let's be responsible here" Black Hole told the two opponents, they nodded before the handshake.

"That's what we like to see from judge Black Hole, now flying back to the bleachers!" Taco's commentary was heard as the opponents prepared.

Price Tag wandered through the grasslands up until they found the small crowd watching the transmission, so they approached them, "Hey! Does anyone know where Two-"

"Shh! The match is starting!" Robot Flower interrupted, Price Tag, intrigued, turned around to look at the TV.

"Rock, Paper, Whatever!" Blocky and Pillow said simultaneously, the eight-edged drew rock while Pillow drew paper.

"First pointer for Blocky!" Taco commented as the scoreboard popped up in the top left, "But this is only beginning, We'll see how the match progresses and who gets the most items throughout!"

"What the hell is that?" Price Tag asked.

"It's Taco and Teardrop's made up game, but its actually very fun once you get the rules!" Tennis Ball explained, still paying attention to the match.