Ep. 19 - Why So Cruel?

Voting ends the 20th of July! Enjoy the episode :)

"Hmm" Lollipop looked around the plains, searching for someone.

"...Ah! There you are!" Lollipop exclaimed before walking up to the lone Bomby, who was sitting in the grass, minding his own business.

"Huh?" Bomby turned around to look at whoever called his name, "Lollipop? What do you want?"

"Oh, you know... Just paying back what I should've paid back a while ago" she said before she pulled out a banana raceme.

"Oh my gunpowder!" Bomby reacted, "Is that... For me?" he asked.

"All yours buddy!" Lollipop smiled, handing Bomby the bunch.

"Thank you!" Bomby told her with excitement before he ripped out a banana out of the bunch, peeling it off.

"So..." Lollipop continued, "Now that we're here, might as well ask... What are your thoughts on your teammates?" she asked.

"Why do you ask?" Bomby questioned her motives.

"I'm just curious!" she explained, "I have my own thoughts on a few of them, I'd like to see if you share my thoughts"

"You mean Barf Bag, Don't you!?" Bomby asked.

"Well, yes, but... I was also referring to Bracelety" she explained.

"Bracelety?" Bomby raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean? What's up with her?" he asked before he took a bite off the banana he was holding.

"Well, Haven't you noticed how ever since Bracelety rejoined, our teams have been growing closer and closer to each other?" Lollipop asked.

Bomby swallowed the chunk of food and continued talking, "Closer and closer? Yeah, In a bad way!" he got upset, "You kept stealing our teammate and once the entire team tried to work with you, you tried to run us into the ground! TWICE!" he scolded her, "And each time you tried, we kicked your butt! You're our rival!"

"Ok, I also wanted to clarify... When we teamed up for the sky wars challenge, we had to fight each other because there could only be one winner" she defended herself, "And in the paintball challenge I had planned to team up with you guys again... But Ice Cube and Saw had different plans"

"Different plans?" Bomby asked, munching on another chunk of his banana.

"Ice Cube shot Bracelety when she approached her for 'revenge' and Saw shot Spongy merely as a reflex, I tried to stop them both" she explained, "See, we're enemies, but it doesn't have to be that way!"

"Huh!? One of my teammates is literally your arch-nemesis!" he said, alluding to Barf Bag, "The last thing we've done before the contest reset was fight with your team, the last thing we've done before today is fight with your team too!"

"Well, I don't really know how to convince you" Lollipop shrugged, "Honestly, you're just missing an opportunity here"

"The first problem is trying to convince me!" he said as he threw the banana peel away, "I knew these bananas had an ulterior motive behind them!" Bomby angrily said before ripping another banana off the bunch and peeling it.

"...You're still eating them" Lollipop pointed out.

"Yes, because they're delicious!" Bomby explained with anger before he took a bite off his second banana, "Now leave our team alone or we'll make you regret it!" he said with his mouth full, storming out of the scene.

Lollipop sighed in defeat, "This... Might take more effort than I anticipated"

"ATTENTION!" Four's voice was suddenly heard nearby, "Death Pact! It's time for Cake At St- woAH!" Four slipped on the banana peel Bomby had left on the floor. Lollipop began to laugh hysterically.