Ep. 21 - Absolution

Voting ends the 4th of January! Enjoy the episode and happy holidays :)

...

The surviving members of iance had been teleported to a nearly empty room, a ballot box stood in the corner with three papers and a pen laid down next to it.

Those three members had to make a decision, they had to bring back a former iance member back to the show, they had no guarantee as to if they'd join their new team on phase 2.

Who were these three? Pencil, Match and Bubble. The infamous ruptured alliance.

It was deadly silent for a good while.

"...So, Match" Bubble approached her friend, "Would yoy, um... vote..."

"Yes" Match reassured her.

Bubble smiled, "T- Thank yoy so much!"

"Hey, hold on" Pencil, who observed them from a respectable distance, turned towards the two, "What are you two talking about?"

Bubble and Match nervously looked at each other, then looked back at Pencil.

"Umm, we were just toilking about who we were going to vote back in" Bubble explained.

"Oh, Who did you pick?" Pencil questioned.

"F- Fanny" Bubble stuttered.

"Huh? Why her?"

"Umm-"

"There's a few good reasons" Match Interrupted, "Ruby and Flower are, like, girlfriends, we don't really want to separate them, Snowball's a jerk, Lightning is fine... but Fanny? She CARRIED this team over the past few challenges, she was, like, done dirty" she explained.

Pencil was going to make up a counter argument, but she was at a loss for words. Match had a good reason too.

"Well, I'm not sure what that silence means but, like, I don't really care! For once your vote is utterly useless!" Match said, a bit cathartic, she walked up to the ballot box in the corner.

"...I miss you" Pencil told her with sorrow. Match froze in place.

"I- I miss you so much Match, I'd rather be rotting in that hellish classroom if that meant I never lost you" Pencil exclaimed, a bit distraught.

Match clenched her fists and turned back around, "You don't want me to, like, start listing everything bad you've done to me and Bubble, don't you?"

"Uhm... Well unfriending me for this long feels a little bit unwarranted-"

"You held me down!" Match pointed her finger at her, "You say you're sorry just to turn around and keep doing your thing, you sabotaged the pictionary challenge with Bottle's help and got our most helpful asset out! Did you, like, go mad? Or were you always like that?"

"B- But that was because-"

"You even teamed up with STAPY of all people!" Match interrupted her, "And you, like, did it to eliminate everyone's ray of hope and for WHAT!? Everyone is my enemy just because I am so intrinsically connected to you! Bubble is, like, the only person that trusts me anymore! Do you understand how severe that is!?"

Pencil remained in silence, attempting to process her words.

Match sighed and turned back around, "I'm trying to redeem myself, if you're trying to do the same, stop whining about it and, like, do something about it" she advised with resentment as she wrote Fanny's name on a piece of paper. Match then dropped the paper in the ballot box and was instantly teleported out of the door-less room.