Ep. 11 - The Dare-athon

Cake was walking around in the grasslands, looking for someone to talk to until she saw Eggy in the distance, he approached her.

"Hey Eggy!" Cake attempted to strike up a conversation.

"Hi Cake! What's up?" she responded.

"Ermm, well, I don't really talk to many people, and maybe I'd like to be more friendly!" he smiled.

Eggy smiled back, "Well, That's nice to know! We don't talk much either way so I guess it'd be nice, plus, I'm not doing anything right now... Just chilling, ya know?"

"Oh I do!" Cake sat next to her, "Usually I'd hang out with Pie, but we haven't talked much lately..."

"And why is that?" Eggy asked, curious.

Cake held a neutral expression, "Well, I don't really know, but if I had to guess it's because we're not in the same team, Pie has been hanging out a lot more with Death Pact and... Yeah..."

Eggy gasped for a second, "That reminds me, remember what Four said yesterday?"

"Oh right!" Cake got a bit worried, "The voting thing! That's about to happen, Right?"

"Yeah, maybe in like a few minutes... Do not worry though! I don't think we're gonna be out! There's no way that more than seven people voted against us, Right?" Eggy attempted to calm him down.

"Well, you're not wrong, but it still gives me a bit of anxiety!" Cake sat closer to Eggy, trying to find a bit of comfort.

"Oh, don't worry about it, I get you! Really!" Eggy continued to comfort her teammate, "I used to be just like that, probably because people didn't know about me, and I didn't know them..."

"Do you think people know me?" Cake asked, still anxious.

"Well... If they did, I'm sure you wouldn't have bad opinions!" Eggy told him.

Cake let out a sigh of relief, "Ah... That's so nice of you, Thank you Eggy!" Cake finally calmed down.

Eggy smiled back, "No problem! Just chat with me if you need anything else!"

Suddenly, both of them were teleported alongside the rest of the contestants, forming a circle around Four.

"Hey! Everybody!" Four exclaimed, "Ready for the biggest Cake at Stake ceremony yet?"

Everyone screamed. No one was ready.

"Well, the ceremony will be private, I will name the eight contestants that got at least one vote and I'll teleport them to the place, no one gets to watch!" Four continued.

"The contestants in alphabetical order are...."

"BRACELETY!"
The fangirl didn't react, almost as if she was expecting it.

"FANNY!"
She looked surprised, "Wha-? I hate you!" She raged.

"FIREY!"
"HUH? Who voted me?" He couldn't believe it.

"GOLF BALL!"
"What?" Golf Ball sighed, "I bet is the alliance, or something like that!"

"ICE CUBE!"
"...Oh" She shrugged it off.
"WHAT? ICY!?" Bracelety did react, though.

"LIGHTNING!"
Lightning raised an eyebrow, curious, yet not surprised.

"NAILY!"
Naily's jaw dropped, "Huhh? Howw!?"

"AND PENCIL!"
She reacted with a slight smile.

"All of you eight are coming with me!" Four announced before snapping their fingers, bringing all eight of them to the ceremony.