Ep. 5 - Big Rigs!

"One, Two, Three, Four, who do we think is an annoying stupid bore? Snowball! Snowball!"

"Hey, Match!" Flower interrupted Bubble and Match, "I need to borrow Bubble for a second!"

Flower, probably against Bubble's will, pulled Bubble out there.

"Huh, Flower, what hoippened? I was ploying snowball cake with Match!" Bubble said.

"Bubble! Remember what happened on the first challenge?"

"Uhh, yoy?"

"I wanted to know what could I do for you!" Flower told her, "You know, since you saved me there!"

"Uhmm, I didn't think of anithoing yet" Bubble shrugged

"Bubble! I need to repay the favor, It was so nice of you! I SHOULD!"

"Flower, sometimes people make favors just to be noice! And you know... You've been really noice lately!"

"You... Really think so?" Flower questioned.

"Yoy, of course!"

"...Thank you so much, Bubble!" Flower smiled, "I'm so sorry for what I have done you in the past and-"

"Don't need to be sorry! Just toik it! Everyone deserves a second choince, roight?"

Flower sighed "Yeah... Right... Will you give Pencil a second chance too?"

Bubble was caught off-guard by the sudden question, "I mean... Poincil had a few choinces before..."

Match approached both of them, "So are you done or what?"

"...Yeah, thanks Match!" Flower gave her a thumbs up.

"Pshh, like, no need to be so thankful" said Match before walking off with Bubble to play 'Snowball Cake' their newest game.

Flower crossed her arms and looked away, she noticed Ruby and Pencil talking and giggling in the distance, both sitting at the Cake At Stake place.

Of course, Cake at Stake was about to happen, How could she forget? Flower walked towards them.

-

"Contestants, It's time for Cake at Stake!"

As she arrived, Flower felt a presence staring at her, she turned to her left and noticed Ruby was the one looking at her, "...Uhh, Ruby, why are you staring at me?"

"Uh- What!? Um, I mean, nothing! I dunno, Why not?" she argued, stumbling in her words.

Despite her confusion, Flower didn't question it any further and turned back to Four.

"Today, we got... 2 votes, episode 5 and we already went down in votes? Oh jeez...

...Anyways, you guys have to vote each other now! Go to the booth in order!"

...

"Ok, time for the results! Today the prize will be these awesome Rubber Wheels!"

"Rubber Wheels? Why would we need-"

"Pencil, Match, Bubble, Lightning, Fanny and Flower are all safe with 0 votes!" Four said, interrupting Flower.  They all caught their wheels.

"C'mon Ruby, you, like, absolutely got this!" said Match.