Ep. 7 - Barriers and Pitfalls 2

Pencil was hanging out with Match in the shiny green plains of Goiky, both chatting about general stuff, mostly iance and the recent turmoils, even if they wanted to avoid the topic, it would always resurface.

"...Match?" Pencil asked.

"Yeah?"

"Have you seen Ruby recently?"

"No... She quit our alliance last challenge, Right?"

Pencil frowned, "I don't think you understand Match, There is no alliance left!"

Match shrugged, "I mean, like, you still have me, right?"

"An alliance between two is not an alliance!" Pencil argued.

Match put her arms down, "Why not?"

"...Ok maybe it is but... I don't know, It's not the same..."

Match didn't answer, soon enough both of them heard footsteps coming from the side, they both turned their heads around to see what's up.

Ruby was walking around to the main area, when she saw the girls, she smiled and waved.

"R-RUBY?" screamed Pencil to make sure she heard her.

"Hi!" Ruby greeted them.

"A-are you just gonna say hi!? After-"

"Look Pencil" Ruby interrupted her, "I have no reason to be angry about anything now, so yes, I'm going to say hi and go meet with Flower" she turned and started walking away again.

Worried, Pencil turned back to look at Match, both knew it was all crumbling down, "Match... What do I do now?"

Pencil received no response from match besides a subtle shrug. They didn't know how to manage the situation.

-

"Contestants! Are you ready for Cake at Stake?"

"Today we got SEVEN VOTES! That's the same amount of votes the first episode of BFDI got!"

"Uhh, Four? I see you keep getting excited about the vote count going up, but something is off, we used to get thousands of votes!"

Four stared directly at Coiny with a deadly. He was scared by Four's dominating presence.

After a while, a heart-shaped pink cake fell from the sky out of seemingly nowhere, landing right next to Four.

"Today we got this delicious cake, Tastes like love!"

"Why though?" said Cake.

"Because Needle is safe with no votes!"
Needle caught the cake.

"And Firey... I would say you're safe, but you're not... Imagine how perfect that would've been though!" Four said.

"What?" Firey said, followed by a confused expression.

"Instead, Coiny and Pin are safe with no votes!" they both caught their cakes.

"Cake is safe with no votes too!" A cake was thrown his way, but he refused to eat it.

"Ok, now we're good! Firey is safe with 1 vote!"

"Yeah!" both Firey and Needle said as Firey burnt the cake headed his way.

The tension was rising between the last three.

"Loser, Are you feeling alright?" Four asked.

Loser got scared, "P-Pretty Much?"