Just.....

Charlie's P.O.V

This was the first time Jamie brought up the past. Even though she only talked about our friendship, I was still shocked because she would just cry again and again talking about our memories. To be honest, I miss her, I miss her badly. I can't even accept the fact that the day me, Jamie and John seperated, we should act like we don't know each other, we should act like we just met, it was all for her and her brother's sake because Ciara did something horrible just for fame. I can't accept the fact that I have to act that I don't care for her, like I don't miss her but my heart and mind is killing me because every minute I act like I don't care was is like punching my gut and torturing me !

Now that Jamie is hurt, I won't let anything happen to her. I'm happy that Greyson loves her but he's blinded by Ciara he's easily fooled ! He's hurting Jamie by his every move, Jamie kept forgiving him but I'm afraid that one day Jamie will be a cold hearted person.

"Jamie !" Someone called from behind.

Jamie's P.O.V

I don't need to turn around just to know who that person is, because with all my heart I know him.

I was serious when I told him I am not forgoving him easily but it was so hard for me to do that. I just can't but I have to.

A hand touched my shoulder and I just stared at that person blankly.

"I'll give you two some time" Charlie said and got up. I took his hand and gave him a 'please-no' look but he just smiled at me and whispered

"It's gonna be okay, I'll be just right behind that coconut tree. About 10 meters away" then he left.

"Jamie please listen to me" Greyson begged as he held my hand but I took it away.

I look at him straight in the eye but I couldn't stop the tears forming in my eyes.

No Jamie, you have to be strong.

"Greyson, everytime you do something wrong I let you explain but now I'm just afraid that all you said, ALL YOU EXPLAINED, ALL THE STORIES AND REASONS YOU TOLD .. me.......was a lie. I don't even know if I should listen to you now, after all that you did to me, it's really hard to make choice... especially when you think it's the wrong choice" I said. I just can't take this anymore. My eyes can't hold these tears for long...please don't fall

Greyson had tears streaming down his face, he reach out and touched my face, wiping something wet off my cheek, that's when I know I was crying. Crying because I was weak and I'm fooled by the boy I..... I .. I have unknown feelings.

Without a second thought Greyson hugged me and brushed my hair. I tried to push him off but I can't, he's stronger than me.

"Jamie" he said softly in my ear. "Is it true when you said 'you were a fool for falling for me ?' Did you really love me ?" He said with hope in his voice

He losen his hug and made mw look at him.

"Jamie from the teasing to the acting, when I said 'I love you' I thought I was joking, I thought I was only teasing, I thought I was only doing it for the media and I kept telling myself that but I was only lying to myself. I now know that I was only teasing you just to get your attention, I kept telling myself that I'm just teasing you because I want you to be mad..... because you look cute" He takes a breath and looked at me

"I want your attention because I like you Jamie, no I LOVE YOU Jamie. I was such a jerk for not realising that. Everytime I told you 'I love you' I mean it, from the very begining I met you. "