Huger

Jamie's P.O.V

I can't take a nap if I know I would wake up hugging Greyson but I'm so tired of the trip (even though we were just sleeping the whole trip ...but this bed is so comfy xD) 

I was trying not to sleep but I just found myself doze to sleep

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I was awaken by someone screaming "Oh Crap ! " Then I noticed Greyson was trying to get out of my grip on him.

"Oh my -- I'm so sorry" I released him. "Are you okay ?" I ask in concern. Damn ! I knew I would wake up choking him.

I look at him while his trying to catch air again " I'm really sorry. I told you I may choke you" I added. I did tell him that I would choke him

"Fine, but it's not my fault when you wake up and find your self choked by me" I said

"Sure" He said 

"You.... are-- the.. strongest... huger.... I-i- I've e-e-ve-ever experience" He said and sat up

"I'm sorry" I look at the floor. I feel guilty

I look at the time and realize it's already 7:15 p.m . Woah ! 

I tried to look at him but he just chuckled. WHAT ? I'M TRYING TO APOLOGIES AND HE JUST CHUCKLED ?!

Then again, I look at the floor and felt my chin being cupped by him "It's ok" He smiled 

I just nodded and said " I'll just to the kitchen" not telling him what I'm about to do but I'm planning eating nutella *evil laugh*

"Wait" He grab my hand and smirk

"Not if I grab it first" did he read my mind ? " I know you love nutella" 

"Well" I trailed off and also gave a smirk "Race you there" Then sprang to the stairs (Our room is on the 2nd floor)

I was on the 2nd to the last step when Greyson grab my wait causing us to fall. I was on top of him which is kinda awkward 0_0 . I immediately stood up a ran but Greyson grab my ankle causing me to fall again.

When he stood up I did too, he's now in front of me running to the kitchen. I have no choice but to grab his shirt for me to be faster. When he out balance I thought he was gonna fall but he drag me along with him. He held my wrist causing me to fall with him again

I ran to the kitchen and look back just to see Greyson running fast and he's near me. I look back on my tracks again but I ended up feeling dizzy cause my head hit something. Wanna know why ? because this stupid kitchen door was closed.

My dizziness was almost over but I was again face-to-face with the door because Greyson just hit me from behind. He didn't also notice the close door

I saw him dizzy, well I am also but I still ran into the kitchen trying to get the nutella. I was close to victory when a certain hand also grab the nutella.

We both ended up fighting over the nutella by pulling it to our side.

"I wanna eat it!" 

"I wanna eat it also"

"Mine !"

"Mine !"

"MINE !"

"MINE"

Then again our neighbor shouted " JUST SHARE IT ALREADY ! JUST GET A SPOON !"

We both stared at each other in a questioning look"How does that lady know ?!" I ask. How does she know ?

"I have no idea" He answered

"Sooo..." I started 

"let's just share it" Greyson answered "I'll go get us some spoon" He added

I started to think what else we can do " Hey Greyson, wanna watch some movie ? I really wanna try this new television" Yep ! I really wanna watch on it, Hehehe

He chuckled and answered "Sure, I wanna watch some movies" Then I skip toward the DVD.

Godzilla? nope ! . Shark? nope . Harry Potter? YES ! freaking yes ! I was reading this book since I was little. 

I put it the player and Greyson came in " So what are we watchin' ?" 

"Harry Potter and the the prisoner of azkaban " I grin.

"Seriously ? Nice !" He jump

We watched the movie and murder the nutella. Good thing Greyson made popcorn !

At the middle of the movie we just found our self cuddling -- wait cuddling ?! No, no -- I mean, it's just that Greyson's arm was around me because he reached for the popcorn that I pulled away from him because he woudn't share, but he just forgot to took his arm off.

Then  found our self sleeping.

-------------------------------------------------------

 Guys, I can't update til Monday because we're going on a trip so here's a short chapter :) . Hope ya like it !

Comment any request you want and if you want a dedication just comment also :)

And Thank You so much @KeanlyJaneChance for saying those amazing words about my story ♥ I dedicate this chapter to you

And Thank You @TheNextDoorGirl for Voting so many times on my story :) I definitely owe you some dedication ;) . I'll give you some dedication after I got back from my trip :)

-Chloe♥