2 months later

Jamie's P.O.V

I went home by 5:00 p.m and I was carrying a thousands of shopping bags. Ciara really bought me many clothes. I was about to go upstairs when somebody spoke.

"Why are you gone for  7 hours ?" I turn around and saw Greyson tapping his feet.

"I was with Ciara" I explained

"What's with the shopping bags ?" He ask AGAIN -_-

"Ciara wanted to treat me, so she bought me these clothes" I replied

"She bought you dresses didn't she ?" Another voice said with a chuckle. I search the living for the owner of the voice and only found Charlie laying on the couch holding the remote control and scanning the channels.

"Yeah..... How did you know ?" I ask. Is he a stalker ?

"Naahh... Ciara text me" Charlie said but when he said Ciara's name, he was rolling his eyes.

"What's wrong ?" I ask

"Nothing... " Charlie sigh like really want to tell something but he can't

"Ok... So let's get these up" Greyson said and help me with my bags

"Thanks" I said .We carried it upstairs then put all the shopping bags in our room.

*Said no more counting dollars but we'll be counting stars*

My phone rang. I look at the caller and saw it was Troy.

"Hello ?" I answered

"Jamie, Hi ! I just wanna tell you that your tour with Greyson starts on the next 3 months " He said. 

Why do I got a bad feeling ?

"Yep " I said.

"Well... your tour is not just an ordinary tour, it's a world tour ! So your touring for 12 months !" Troy said with glee

"Really ?" I happily ask.

But why do I still got the bad feeling ?

"Yeah.. but that's the problem.. Remember my deal with you and Greyson ? I said it's for 5 months but.... you gotto do it for 17 months because of the tour" He said, I can feel him smirking

"WHAT ?!?! Why ??" Now I know the bad feeling

"Look , it's because of the tour, okay ? And I also told Richard to update me about the two of you. He said you really look cute together and you're both starting to act like a couple. I know Greyson is helping you now with your shopping bags" Troy teased. WHAT ?!?! How does know so fast ?!! Uuurrgg!!

"Ok fine..." I said, giving up

"I know.. that you'll be a real couple or should I say be in love with each other in no time. You're both a perfect match.  I have watched many movies about a girl has a childhood hater and she also hate the boy but they end up being in love together...... But now I know that it could be a reality cause I see it in the two of you" Troy said.

"Thanks but that can never happened" I replied.

"Naahhh.. It will.. bye !" Troy said and hug up

I sighed and look at Greyson "uuhhh... Troysaidthatwjhdshsahshdydbcgbc" I said 

"What ?" He ask. No please don't

"Troy said we will be a coupkjbjkdbkjdwbkb" I repeated , I really don't wanna say it

"Say it calmly. Please" Greyson said.

"Troy said we have to a couple for 17 months because we have a world tour for 1 year" I explained

"Oh... ok" He said

"Ok ?" I ask with disbelief

" Yeah .. it's not like we're gonna kill each other....... but it could happened" He said then gulp

I sighed then said  " Ok, fine.. I'll just change" then Greyson went out of the room.

Third Person's P.O.V     (No one's P.O.V)

Many days and weeks have passed. Charlie and Jamie have been always hanging-out together as friends, causing Greyson to be gloomy and all grumpy. He always interrupt something when Jamie and Charlie are doing something together, he would stomping his feet around the house and do some other stuff. When Jamie would ask 'why' he would just say tht he's tired.

Greyson is also sometimes sweet to Jamie. Jamie do found herself comfortable around Greyson and she sometimes just found herself being sweet with him and Greyson always found himself distracted to Jamie's eyes.

Jamie's been hanging out with Ciara like almost everyday. Ciara is always visiting Jamie in her house but when Jamie's not around she just hung-out with Greyson, sometimes Jamie could spot Greyson and Ciara being sweet together and that's the first time she felt like her chest is being punch but she just shrug that feeling.

----------------------------------------

2 months later

"Jamie !! wake up ! It's Saturday ! we have school !" Greyson said while tugging my hand

"Okay, okay !" I said and rub my eyes then went to the bathroom.

As I got out of the shower, I found Greyson laying on the bed.

"Hey ! Sleepy head ! Your turn now !" I said and got out of the bathroom. I was no longer shy to Greyson when I'm on my towel because I've kinda adjusted and used to it.

"K" He replied then went inside the bathroom.

I put on my clothes and went downstairs. I passed the living room and saw Greyson watching T.V

"Hey Greyson, have you seen Charlie ?" I ask.............................

WAIT ! HOLD IT ! Greyson's upstairs taking a bath and I just talk to Greyson.  WHAT ?!?!

Greyson chuckled and said "Dude ! I'm Charlie !" He laughed

Oh He's Charlie !

"Gosh ! You look like Greyson !" For many years of my life I knew that Greyson and Charlie are look alike each other but I never got confused to them until just now ! I mean Charlie's wearing a white V-neck shirt, pants and converse ! He even had the same haircut as Greyson ! 

"You'r the only person who never got confused with us and look at you now .. hahaha.. we'll I guess you're one of the Conpoeple " He smirk. 'Conpeople' is the word we made for people that get confused with him and Greyson and now I'm one of them.

"Yeah .. but only for 1 time !" I protested and stuck my tongue out

He chuckled and pinched y cheeks

"Oww ! That hurts !" I acted

"That's not gonna work on me Schmidt" He said

Then we just laughed and continued watching T.V

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Guys ! SO I really work hard on this part. I'm sorry if this is boring but my schedule is really tight especially that now is school days.

But ... Here ya go ! Thank You for supporting my story :D.

WAIT UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER.

You can see that this is the climax of the story ♥

Wait for more juice :D

•So.. Is Jamie jealous ?

•Is Ciara a flirt ?

•Is Greyson jealous ?

•Does Charlie like Jamie ?

•IS Jamie starting to like Charlie ?

•Is Greyson and Jamie starting to feel in love ?

[ Just to be clear !!  ► I DO NOT HATE CIARA ! This is just a FICTION , okay ? I ♥ CIARA ! ]