Oh Yeah !

Greyson's P.O.V

"Greyson.."  the voice trailed off 

"GRESYON" A voice screamed

"GREYSON !"  the voice screamed louder. What the heck ?!

"GREYSON MICHAEL BURTON FREAKING CHANCE ! GET OUT OF THE BED OR I'LL CUT YOUR HEAD OFF ! "      I finally opened my eyes and saw Jamie tapping her feet. 

"Huh?" I muttered

"Well ?!?!  Get up ! We've already arrived and I have to stay and wake you up ! C'mon I wanna enjoy here in Hawaii not being stressed with you" She rolled her eyes.

Okay.. what happened ? ... wait....  

I look around and the plane was perfectly fine.. 

IT'S  ONLY A DREAM !!  Oh my ! Thank goodness !  But why did I dreamed of Jamie ? Yuck. 

But that means last night I-I-I I kissed Jamie ?!?!  Oh  GOSH !

"Uhm uh.. Oh right ! I'll just change you can go now" I said and she walk away

Charlie's P.O.V

"Hey ! C'mon let's go swimming ! " Jamie said in a cheerful voice. If you are wondering where we are well.. we're in Hawaii I don't know the name of the resort but all I knew is that Troy reserved this cabin for a 1 week stay for us and by 'us' I meant me, Greyson and Jamie ONLY. Ciara told me that she will stay at the other cabin.

"Sure" I chuckled. 

"'I'll just go change" She said and sprinted to the bathroom. She's hyper alright.

"Hey ! Going swimming ?" Greyson ask holding a surf board.

"Yep ! " I replied

"C'mon let's enjoy the beach ! By the way where's Jamie ?" He ask

"In the -"

"I'm here " Jamie said excitedly. Wow that was fast.

I saw Greyson and his expression suddenly changed so I turn around and see ..... 0_0

HOLY WAKAMOLY !

Jamie.... she's wearing a one piece bathing suit  and with shorts. Even though she's doesn't show-off her body she has the curves ! 

I never thought for a person that doesn't wear swim suit and clothes that show-off they're body would be this .. wow !

Greyson was just hanging his mouth open and looking at his girlfriend with wide eyes.

"PERVERTS !" Jamie threw us a towel and crossed her arms. 

Me and Greyson snap back to reality and just chuckled..

"ooppss" Greyson chuckled and smirk

"Dang dude" A word slip from my mouth.  Shit

"My girlfriend is grexy" Greyson said and wrap his arms around her waist.

I am not jealous, I am not jealous...

"Hey Guys ! " A voice interrupted

We turn around and saw Ciara in a two piece bikini and I am not surprise to see her .

"Now let's go have fun !" Greyson said and we raced to the beach

Jamie's P.O.V

A few hours have past and we have fun !

I sat on the sand to take a breath and look at the view. It's like a Paradise.

"Hey" Charlie smiled and sat beside me