Bad Boy is back

Greyson'sP.O.V

We kissed ? Did we just...

I was staring at the door for like forever. Jamie got inside the cabin like 20 minutes ago and I'm still here astonished.

I'm such a fool for not noticing I like her before. Now I gotto make her forgive me... again.

Oh please Dear Smurfs... help me !

I finally entered the cabin and saw Jamie laying on the bed. John was sitting at the table playing monopoly with Collin and Breanna, Charlie was switching tv chanels and Ashley is sitting at the bed beside Jamie.

Ashley mouthed "Give her some time" to me.

I just shrug my shoulders and sat at the floor beside Charlie. He kept skipping the chanels until it went on the news...

And by news, it was about me and Jamie.

"Jamie Schmidt and Greyson Chance are now having a vacation here at Hawaii. Seems to be their vacation turns out to be a disaster"

This.. gossip... is shit. Can't we have a private life for once ?

"They're spotted at the right wing of the beach alone and it seems to be that the two couple just had a fight based on this picture"

Is it reallt necessary to brodcast that pic ? Oh C'mon !

All of us are paying attention to the screen.

"Jamie seems to be crying and Greyson is doing everything to explain." The reporter said

"Well.. that paparazzi is soooo.... sneaky !" Trina mumbled loud enough for all of us to here

I thought the news was over but it's not.

"And we're guessing that they were arguing over this."

Then they showed the picture of me and Ciara kissing.

Double Shit.

I looked at Jamie and she was red as a tomato. I don't know if is it from crying.... or from anger.

"It seems to be that Greyson is still dating Jamie when he kissed Ciara.

But that's not all"

What now ? A rainbow pony smurf is poping on my head ?

"Maybe they fought because of this"

They showed a picture of Charlie putting his arm around Jamie, and Jamie resting her head on his shoulder.

I really don't know what to feel. My just shattered or maybe it was torn.

"It was reported that this guy is Charlie Rowe. This picture was taken moments before Greyson showed up. The two seems to have their alone time together until Greyson showed up"

A photo ofe showing up and Jamie and Charlie pulled away from each other.

"Dammit, who the heck is this paparazzi ?" Charlie groaned

"There still MORE folks.. it's a big TWIST"

"More ? What more ? The hell ?" Jamie pound her fist at the bed

"Charlie Rowe seems to be in touch with Jamie Scmidt before"

What ??

A picture of Jamie, John and Charlie appeared. The picture seems to be taken years ago.

Jamie sat on a tire swing, laughing, there was a gap between her teeth but now there wasn't. There was another boy at the other swing standing, balancing himself not to fall, the boy looked like....... John ? What ?. Charlie was pushing the swing where Jamie sat, Charlie had freckles back then.

"It's not impossible that these two could have some chemistry."

And with that, Charlie turned off the T.V

"What was that ?". Ashley asked

"How, what, you knew each other before ? John was that you?" I ask. What's happening ?

I looked at Jamie but she just looked away.

JAMIE'S P.O.V

"Jamie, please tell me" Greyson begged

He was kneeling in front of me. Tears was just keep rolling down my face.

I lookes at him in the eye. "Why should I tell you when didn't answer my question ? Greyson, I've been asking you question a long time. One simple question. 'Why did you kiss Ciara ?'. Why should I answer yours ? Just remember nothing changes until you tell me why." I said and looked away

He sigh and said "She did, I didn't"

Was the words that came out of his mouth.

"What ?" I ask, confused

I look around and the others went back on what they're doing. They giving us privacy, I love my friends.

"She kissed me, I didn't" He said and he sat beside on the bed then looked down.

"That's all ? She kissed you and you didn't ? Wow some great explanation you got there" Seriously ?

He took my hand and looked at me. Even though I'm looking at the floor I can still feel his eyes on me.

"She kissed me first. I juat kissed back.... because..because" he stuttered

"What ? Still thinking of an excuse ?" I said then a tear rolled down and another.

"Because I thought I like her... But I know I don't. I pulled away as I realised I was still kissing her. I swear, I didn't mean to." He said

"Then why did you still went with her earlier ?" I ask again. I keep restraining from crying.

He tuck my hair behind my ear and he's still holding my hand. He sighed

"I don't know.... I- it.. I mean , my feelings betrayed me... I thought I like her but I know I don't... it seems that I was confused because of the kiss.

OUCH. THIS IS A BIG OUCH. He kinda likes Ciara. That was a big slap.

I kept silent.

"So.... I'll admit. I kinda cheated on you because of that kiss. And I feel so horrible for kissing another peraon right after I just kiss you and confess to you" He said, wiping the tears on my face that I didn't notice, was falling.

I felt my shoulder lightening up, like a big weight just lifted off from me. Greyson explaining everything was just.... everything to me, even if hurt me.

"Would please tell me how you, Charlie and John bestfriends since diapers ? "

Oh C'mon !! Another story telling ?!?

Can I get a smurf to explain my life to him?

Anyway, I told him everything. Including about Ciara, how she ruined our friendship. About me transferring, the pretending that 'we just knew each other right now and all.

"Why didn't you tell me that you hate Ciara ?" He ask.

"Well.. she apologized to me I tought she was good. I don't wanna ruin her reputation like she did to me."

"Wow.. just wow" he said sarcastically.

"So we're back to square 1 ?" Greyson ask.

"Yep. Back from the start" I agreed

"You mean friends ?" He ask.

"No. Frenemies" I smirk

"Oh.. it's on" he smiled...... mischievously.

"Bad Boy Greyson is back" He added with a chuckled

*~*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*—*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

Hi guys ! I'm sorry if almost all the chapters are cheezy and dramatic. But I really have to explain why greyson kissed ciara. So comment any suggestions, okay ? I won'tbite :)

So Greyson and Jamie are going on tour ! Yaay !

Please

do:

Comment|Vote|share